~4.2~

Episode 2:

I knocked on Chan's door and i was greeted by a very sad Chan. I knew he was going to be sad so I made sure to get some chocolate on the way.

I dragged him to the couch, got some blankets, pillows and snacks. Then we just sat there for hours on end, him just ranting and crying, while i was there to listen to him and comfort him.

It broke my heart to see Chan like this but after like 3 hours he finally calmed down and i tried switching the subject so Chan wouldn't get too upset.

Then we started talking about seungjin's wedding which is in like a month.

So basically, all of us except Seungmin helped Hyunjin plan out this like plan to propose. They had been together for like 7-8 years so like about time mate (fuck why am i australian). And turns out Seungmin asked us to also help him propose to Hyunjin.

They had planned this date to this fancy ass restaurant and both of them planned on proposing on the same fucking day.

All of us helped both of them without any one of them finding out about it.

Now skipping to actual proposal day, we followed both of them around like fucking stalkers and as they were about to leave the restaurant, both of them fucking got on one knee at the same time.

The look on their faces was absolutely priceless when they realised that both of them had planned on proposing on the exact same day.

Now let's talk about the outfits. Hyunjin was wearing this simple nice beautiful dark blue suit. Also this dumbass went to the bathroom and his tie somehow got untied and this idiot didn't know how to tie a tie so Chan sneaked in there and gave him his tie thats why it's not dark blue.

 Also this dumbass went to the bathroom and his tie somehow got untied and this idiot didn't know how to tie a tie so Chan sneaked in there and gave him his tie thats why it's not dark blue

Now presenting Seungmin's beautiful masterpiece (which I forced him to wear)...

Your welcome guys, im not attending your funerals.

By: jeongxinnie

1 day ago

~~~

This is supposed to be like a public ish journal.
Trying smth new less goo
PS: jeongin already had an account before this, he was like an 'influencer' ig