~3.12~

We walked in and went to the ticket counter. Changbin thought it was a good idea to watch a horror movie, but, what he didn't know was I am deathly afraid of horror movies. I went along with it because he looked so happy and excited and I didn't want to ruin his mood.

We headed into the cinema and the movie had already started. I was already starting to become scared and  held onto Changbin's hand tightly. 

"Are you scared lix?" He chuckled

"Nope, not at all" I lied smoothly

"Are you absolutely sure you want to watch the movie?" Changbin looked at me in the most affectionate way possible after sensing my lie. (I guess I don't lie that smoothly)

"I'm sure, now let's go to our seats, the movie's about to start," I pulled him towards our seats.

The movie was pretty scary and I was totally not scared. That was a lie, I was terrified. I held onto Changbin for the entire movie and he comforted me. He is the most caring, comforting, cute person on earth. If you disagree, fight me. 

On a CCC (caring,comforting,cute) scale of 10, I'd rate him a solid 12. He is so amazing that he broke the scale.

After the movie was finished (much to my happiness), We headed to a cozy restaurant nearby. We had some lunch and we chatted about random things, but it was mostly him teasing me about how scared I was throughout the duration of the movie.

We made a small stop (we stayed there for 3 hours)  at the arcade that started it all. And there was when.....I spilled water all over myself. Changbin, having a CCC rating of 15 now, gave me his hoodie. I almost swooned.

And as we were walking home...

<3

He asked me to be his boyfriend.

\(^0^)/

It went like:

We were walking home when he stopped and turned to me, his oh so sexy eyes looking into my not so sexy ones.

"Lee Felix, Will you do me the honour of being my boyfriend," he got down onto one knee with a strawberry (my favourite) ring pop in his hand as he held mine.

"Yes of course I would want to!" I exclaimed. He put the ring pop on my finger and we hugged.

I couldn't control myself anymore so I kissed him passionately when we broke the hug. He immediately kissed back. That went on for a solid 10 seconds before we broke apart breathless.

"I love you," I whispered

"I love you too," He whispered back

─•~❉᯽❉~•─-꘎♡━━━━━♡꘎︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵꘎♡━━━━━♡꘎-─•~❉᯽❉~•─

You have reached the end of part three!

Next Story- Part Four: Jeongchan

█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

███▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

█████▒▒▒▒▒

███████▒▒▒

██████████

ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇ!