Chapter 1: I missed you

Natasha point of view:

I was sitting on my bed in the tower reading a book in Russian that Yelena lent me.

Ever since she got her life back a while ago, she's been countlessly recommending books, movies, places and foods for me to try as she's been trying to do all the things she missed out on. I act like it annoys me, adding a "Yelenaaaa... Another one" with a smirk on my face but I secretly love it as much as I love her.

I'm lost in the pages when FRIDAY's voice booms around the room "Agent Romanoff you are needed in the screening room" I groan as I set the book down on my bed.

As I walk out of my room theres no one there Yelenas freeing widows (not that she'd be here anyway) I share the floor with Wanda but she is somwhere...

As the elevator goes down I look at my outfit red baggy t-shirt, black evercise pants, my arrow necklace from the bartons, a grey hoody with the vest Yelena gave me underneath I would never let her know I'm wearing it but I really miss my little sister.

The elevator finally reaches the floor with the screening room. I wonder why I've been called there 1. I have to watch a video of a recruit to access 2. I have have a new mission and I will be given the rundown on or 3. Stark was bored and disided it was a good day for a compulsory mid day movie.

I walk into the screening room and the lights are turned on. I take my fingers off the gun in my waste band when I realise basically everyones here. All the other avengers, Nicks here so is Maria. I turn around to see a blonde girl standing around.

"Yel" I question though I already know its her. She turns and speed walks towards. "Talia" she smiles and hugs me around my folded arms. I feel her warmth and let my guard down by unfolding my arms and hugging her back. I smile a little smile. It was real to me too.

"What are you doing here" I ask when she lets go. She shrugs and pulls a hurt look "What not happy to see your little sister, I'm hurt" she jokes
"Answer the question Yelena" I say with a dry voice and a deadpan look I'm trying to hold."Well I had freed another widow and was taking a break and eatting mac and cheese, did you know they make it in a pie! Anyway then all of a sudden I was here" She finishes so casually her accent dripping from her words.

"Oh, I forgot Mama and Dad are here to by the way" She says I look over to see Melina and Alexi looking at me from across the room smiling I smile back, give them a nod and slighly wave at them they wave back. I then put my full attention on Yelena.

"Я скучал по тебе" I say looking at her with a smile I rarely give. (I missed you)

After a second of looking at me she replies "я скучал по тебе тоже Наташа" She holds my arms I know shes telling the truth. I notice that she calls me 'Natasha' (not 'Talia' which is what she usaully calls me) because she knows I let my guard down with her and she also knows I'm truely myself with her and her alone because she know things even Clint doesnt know. And 'Natasha' is the most 'me' I've ever been. (I missed you too Natasha)

"Thats our girls" I hear Alexi whisper proudly from across the room both Yelena and I turn to look at him as we chuckle.

Yelena points past me to the door I turn to see Clint, Lila and Cooper enter the room as well as Laura carrying little Nathaniel (he's still a traitor).

"Auntie Nat" Lila screams as she runs up to me I pick her up, she heavier then last time. I say hi to Cooper as Lila wraps her arms around my neck.

I look over and Yelena is looking at me happily shes knows how much these kids mean to me and how they'll be the closet thing I'll ever have to my own. I step over and draw Lilas attention from my hair to Yels.

"Lila принцесса, This my sister Yelena" I introduce as Lila turns to Yelena and smiles. "Can I call you Auntie Lena" Lila says excitedly. (Princess)

"Of course you can, anything for Natasha's принцесса" Yelena says in a soft voice as I put Lila down so she can hug her 'Auntie Lena'.
(Princess)

Lila pulls away from the hug and says "Auntie Nat talks about you all the time" Yelena looks up at me surprised "she does,really?"

"Yeah, she does" Lila chants as she goes back to her parents.

A voice booms from the speakers "Now that everyones here can you all take your seats."

Me and Yelena go to sit down in the fourth out of five rows. There no one on my left but a few seats over is Clint and his family, on the other side of Yelena is Alexi then Melina. The others are in front of us with Nick and Maria at the very front.

The doors close by magic or tech and the voice speaks again " Welcome, I am 764a and welcome to the screening room but your not all here to watch a movie you are here to see clips of yourself or others from their memories and you can ask questions to me or the person who has the right to the memory I know that might be confusing but some of you have fought aliens so nothing should be to crazy to you anymore"

Every looks kind of confused but not surprised there all asking things like "who do you think it is" or "could it be me". I stay quite so does Yel.

"Your probably all wondering who the person we will be learning about is and its someone most of you don't know that much about. The most mysterious avenger.....
Natasha Romanoff" 764a finshes.

I tense everyone turns to me there all excited to see this, well let me tell you something Im not!

"Hey um 764a could we maybe do somebody else..uh.. Like Steve, Tony or Maria" I say standing up not sure where I'm talking to. I cross my fingers in my head.

"I'm sorry Miss Romanoff but thats impossible we only have limited footage it has to be you." 764a responds. I sigh and sit back down.

Thoughts fill my brain. I'm not ready for this. I'm not ready for them to see me as I really am. Will they look at me the same. What will they show. I'm not ready for the looks of pity or worse disgust when they see what kind of monster I really am.

Its Yelena whispering to me that pulls me out of my thoughts "ты в порядке?" I look up at her trying not to let my thoughts show through my face. (Are you ok?)

But I can see through her eyes that with that one look she knows everything I was thinking about this and myself. I guess it's a sister thing.

And after that one look it took her to know everything she reaches for my hand twists her wrist and places her fingers through the gaps of mine. And whispers "Ты не монстр Наташа" I give her a sad smile as she takes her other hand and puts in on my hand thats currently holding hers to let me know I'm safe. I do almost the same by placing my fingers of the hand on my leg on her hand thats holding mine. "Thank you" I whisper my accent dripping from my words. (you are not a monster Natasha)

She then looks at me with a look that says "Ready" I give her a small nod and we both look at the blank screen and the room goes black.

Thank you for reading this chapter the reacting will start soon

I love writing the moments where Natasha lets her guard down for Yelena. What do you guys think?

If you guys have somthing you made up or you think might have happened to Natasha let me know and I probably include it.
Thanks again!

1420 words!

Bye !