Chapter 19: Thats Pathetic (mother daughter conversation's)

Hello,

Natasha's point of view:

Why am I like this?

I keep feeling myself glaring at Melina, she doesnt seem to notice and Yelena's pretending she doesn't. I still feel the numb, hot pain on my cheek from the hit, it wasnt even that bad, Ive been hit harder, much harder.

But I remember that hit hurt more, inside, if that makes any sense.

Why am I like this. Im a horrible person still hung up on a hit that happened years ago that I believed she might regret. I mean I cant even forget or forgive it, good people should be able to forgive that, I mean Yelena would. Why cant I be better.

I fidget in my chair and remember my bruises maybe thats where the hurt came from.

Yelena turns to me and gives me a rosy smile half of it fake half of it real "You want ice cream" I ask her and her face lights up and then gains a joking kind of skepticism "Arent we getting ice for your bruises" She ask and I shrug "Two birds, one stone" I states and she laughs.

"Alright sounds good, you head I juust have to tie my boots" She says and I nod "See you there" I rise out my chair and hoble down the isle to the door in the room with bathroom.

Melina's point of view:

"Mama" I hear from a voice next to me and a tap on the shoulder its Yelena.

"Yes, Yelena" I say turning my head to face her, I thrn realise Natalia's gone.

"Look so Talia knows I know about you know the time you hit her in the face and it might have brought back some pushed down feelings" She starts with a innocent 'I kidda messed up' smile on her face.

I bullet of guilt hits me dead in the stomach of course Yelena was there. "So thats why I feel as if she wants to burn holes in my forehead with her eyes" I state keeping myself calm an not showing anything at all.

"yes and she going to get ice for her bruises so get off your a*s and go" She demands sternly and its clear I dont have a choice.

So I get up tap Yelena on the shoulder "Your a good sister" I mutter and her face lights up "I know" She gloats flicking her hair. I laugh before walking down the isle earning a skeptical glare from Natalia's friend who I believe is Clint Barton apparently he's a piegon.

"Come on FRIDAY or 764a, open the door" I hear a very annoyed Natalia yells while pounding her hand on the door. "Password" a robot tells Nataila and she groans.

"двадцать юных балерин" She says and I question at her choice of passwords. Then it hits me a line in a red room rebel code I bet Natasha was the one who scribbled it in the ballet room. (20 young balletrinas)

What are we really but your...
20 young killers
20 young ballerinas
Taught to want nothing but the honor of a kill of one of our own
Blood stains on our cloths, hands, back of our throats, and hearts
And every time we open our mouths all we are taught to say is to scream bloody murder
Best or worst you get hurt
Why
Because of power hungry men in suits who turn little girls into monsters or
B-L-A-C-K W-I-D-O-W-S
- 1 in 20 killers

The lights in the room flash red as if to say that it was incorrect "Password for this door at this time is set by Tony Stark and diffrent for every one" a robot tells her, Natalia- Natasha kicks the door. I take a step closer.

She turns slightly and steals a glance at me only for a millasecond, "F**k you Tony" she mutters under her breath and types 4 numbers into the key pad which I believe are 1-9-8-4, and she rolls her eyes before muttering a phrase "Tony is cooler then Natasha" and the door swings open.