Chapter 2: You can't hold it much longer (Ohio 1995)

Natasha's point of view

I know I told Yelena I was ready but to be honest I'll never be ready for this.

Pierce's words run through my head "Are you ready for the world to see you as you really are?" I've never really thought about what he said before, at the time I was able to come up with the perfect comeback but now...

To be honest I never want these people to find out and to see me as I really am.

The words chant in my head. Are you ready for the world to see you as you really are, Are you ready, are you, for the world to see you... For the world, to see you, as you really are as you really ar- Yelena kicks me in the shin.

"Yelena! What the hell!" I shout loud enough for Yelena to hear me but no one else. She kocks her head at me like a puppy.

"Talia you were starring at the wall for like five minutes and-" Yelena defends herself but before she can finsh I beat her to it "Thanks Yel." She looks at me about to say something but someone beats her to it.

"We finally get to find get to find about the "SHIELD shadow"!" Tony yells "Who's excited" lots of people are going "me!" Its kinda sad that this is what Tony's most excited about.

Yelenas point of view

As lots of people are getting excited I here Natasha mutter a "I'm not" quite sacasticly.

"Natasha..." I say looking at her. She snaps her head at me "What! Would you want this, because if so be my guest!" she snaps at me. I jolt back my hand slipping from hers a little bit.

She sees my reaction and her face falls from angry to the realisation of what she just said. "Oh Yelena, I'm so sorry I-I didn't mean it" she rubs her hand over her face before putting it back down and looking into my eyes apologetic "I'm an idiot I just- I guess I'll never be ready for them to see me as I really am" She trails off at the last bit and looks down.

I pull her hand back into hers and gently rub it with my other hand. "Hey... Its o-" I was cut off again...

"Can we roll a clip already" Tony groans impatiently.

"SHUT IT STARK!" Natasha and I both yell at the same time we laugh as we fall back into our seats.

"As I was sayinggg... it's fine Natasha and if they judge you or saying anything... Я перережу им глотки" I finish in Russian so the others can't understand she smiles at that I'm glad she still smiles. (I will slit their throats)

"Ok we're about to start the next clip which is 'Ohio in 1995'" 764a booms I hear everyone whispering "Ohio???"

"Ohio" Natasha and I say in an almost reminiscent way. "What a time..." Natasha mumbles.

"Even though it wasn't real" I finish what I believe she was going to say. She stares at me sadly "It was real to me" She says making sure I'm looking into her eyes and squeezes my hand. I give her a big smile which she returns.

"Ok 764a roll the clip!" she says.

And it begins...

The clips starts with a shot of trees with almost lullaby like music as it tilts down to a girl with blue hair riding her bike in the middle of the road. And "Ohio 1995" fills the screen.

"Is that you" Steve asks Natasha. She just watches the screen.

She waves at some kids playing with a tire swing "Hey Nat" the girl with pink tails calls out.

"So it is you Natasha" Sam pipes up. Natasha replies with a "Yep" popping the p.

"Whys your hair blue?" Pepper asks turning to us Natasha shrinks in her chair a bit.