Chapter 5: Is that what we are (Budapest safe house 2016)

Natasha's point of view

Blood.

Both mine and other peoples I've always had a relationship with it even through most of the time it's not one I'm proud of. I was soaked in blood back then figuratively and literally. I look down at my hand the knife left it bleeding and cut just like everything else in my life thats left a scar on my skin.

The amount of times I've almost layed a hit on my sister today it embrassing. I snapped at her and I almost hit her for what a knife I was hurting my self with. I guess I'm just as bad as I was back then.

My hands still bleeding and I just put my hand over it to stop the blood going every where. Yelena looks over and places my hand on top of hers as she wraps it in a bandage. I cant meet her eyes. She finishes and blows on it. It doesn't do much but its what I always do with hers. She smiles at me. I'll never deserve her.

She knows I'm not going to talk so she draws a smiley face on the wound thats now tightly wrapped up. "Честь ты береги, честь ты береги
Посмотри, друг, сила силой Впереди росла, погляди ты" she softly sings a lullaby that used to be sung to me as she rubs circles around my hand. (Keep your honor, keep your honor Look, friend, strength is strength
Growing ahead, look at you)

"Посмотри, друг, сила силой, Пробуждает в сердце верность, Помоги мне смерить силы
Сила, горесть или голос твой....." She starts to sing quietly and I join in my voice cracking she notices and looks up at me and stops so I sing the last line without her.  (Look, friend, the great strength, Awakens fidelity in the heart, Help me measure the strengths, Strength, grief or your voice .....)

A tear runs down her face. "You remembered" I whisper finally meeting her eyes. "How could I forget the song my big sister used to sing to me that was also her favourite" she whispers tears streaming down her face. She remembered my favourite song. "Natasha's Lullaby" she says her voice cracking. I wipe her tears with my thumb. "God this is an emotional mess" I chuckle.

"Who ready for the next clip" 764a booms. I shake my head. "Well you guys don't have a choice the next clip is from Budapest 2016" I turn to Yelena and we both give fake smiles.

"Am I in this one?" Tony asks craving attention. "We're you in Budapest in 2016, Tony" I say rolling my eyes. "No" he mutters.

"This one will feature both Natasha and Yelena" 764a replies and everyone's eyes dart to me and Yelena and we fist bump. "Budapest?" Clint asks and I nod. "Hmm" he goes, then nodding and looking back at the screen.

"Let's get started.."

The clip starts and I'm stepping out of a train and looking back before walking with all the people.

"That's a terrible disguise Natasha your so easy to spot!" Clint tells me. "I didn't need a disguise were I was going" I state.

I'm then walking down the street looking out for something. I then open the gate to an apartment complex keeping my eyes up. I look around and as I walk through the square birds fly away.

"Haven't seen that place in a while" Clint mutters I look over at him and sadly smile.

I walk towards an old elevator and as the door closes I sigh and lean against the back wall.

"We're you nervous" Yelena teases a smirk spread wide across her face. "Yeah one of us might be dead in the next 5 minutes" I say sarcastically and she rolls her eyes.

The elevator arrives at the floor it's empty and old, I bend down to pick up a gun from the vent in the wall and I tuck it at the pack of my pants.