Chapter 7: All clear (Budapest flashback)

Yelena's point of view (again)

The more of these clips I watch the more I realise how little Natasha has actually told these people and how I'm one of the only people who real knows Natasha before, during and after the place of nightmares we were raised in and I feel like the luckiest person in the world that I can say that.

She's is the most important person to me.

"The last clip was intense but now we're going back to Budapest in 2016 with Natasha and Yelena" 764a tells us everyone still recovering from the last clip. How come they always say Natasha's name first it's so annoying.

I turn to my sister and she looks like she trapped in a spell. She's muttering a series of words on repeat. "Антония, мне очень жаль, мне очень жаль, Антония, мне очень жаль." She whispers in Russian water glazing over her green eyes. (Antonia I'm sorry, I'm so so so sorry Antonia I'm sorry)

What I'm about to do something you should never do to a black widow but I don't care.

I grab Natasha by the sides of her face cupping her cheeks with my hands she snap out of it and looks like she's about to her gun but stops when she sees it's just me. Her eyes are full of guilt "я такой же плохой" she whispers relaxing in my hands. (Im just as bad)

Natasha has the biggest heart in the world and Dreykov had nothing she will never be just as bad. "Никогда не Талия, и она в порядке, она в порядке, помни" I comfort softly wiping the tears she accidentally let slip I know she's kicking her self for. I sometimes forget that Natasha isn't always a strong souless assassin and that she does break down. She nods at me and turns to the screen. (Never Talia, and she's fine she's ok remember)

Let the games begin.

The scene starts with us running down the road towards a bunch of motorcycles "which ones yours?" Natasha asks "left brown seat" I reply running up to my motorcycle. When I realise somethings missing "wait where are my keys I ask searching my jacket Natasha then pulls out the keys and flips then in the air. "Suka" I scoff hopping on behind her.

"What's your obsession with stealing peoples keys" Clint asks Natasha and she just smirks at him.

A car comes shooting out to the main road and Natasha starts driving. A tank is gaining up on us and Natasha curves down a ally way that the tank can't fit through. A widow suddenly drives up a car using it as a ramp to catch up to us.

Everyone is at the edge of their seats.

Shooting at us Natasha turns the motor bike in to a barrier sending us tumbling down to the road below. A guy stops for us "Minden rendben?" He asks in Hungarian. I point my gun at him which makes him back away as I mutter "Fantasztikus" sarcastically as I start to climb into the guys car. (Are you alright) and (Fantastic)

"You cant just steal a guys car" Natasha argues climbing into the drivers seat. "So you want me to chase himdown and unsteal it" I clap back. Natasha is starting the car as the widows game on us. "Any time now" I mutter.

"Always so impatient" Natasha calls me out rolling her eyes so I roll mine back at her.

"Shut up" she grumbles jolting the car forward.We drive around other cars as a widow on a motorbike is catching up. We are getting shot at when I finally ask "Do you have a plan or should I just stay duck and cover" my voice full of criticism "My plan was to drive us away" Natasha replies. "Thats a sh*t plan" I respond.

"Thats like your worse plan to date" Fury critisives Natasha. "Not her worse plan" Clint says smiling to Natasha while everyone is lost in a state of confusion.