Chapter 25: Regimes fall everyday (Loki's interrogation 2012)

Not proof read.

Natasha's point of view:

One of Natasha's Ohio memories January 1995

We walked to the park , 'our perfect little american family' at least the people here thought that, what Lena thought. I mean we looked pretty damn normal, I just its like guessing the wolf in sheeps clothing you never know until its to late.

It was a surprisingly warm winters day.

Lena loves the park, always trying to show me the new tricks she learnt, even we pratice and play at home she always told me it was better here.

The minute we entered the park Yelena's hand drew from mine and Melina's and she raced to the slide on the other side of the garden in her little pink dress Melina chose our outfits mine was a white skirt that she wanted and due to my doing, a grey Nirvana t-shirt with the 'in Utero' symbol even though my favourite was 'Nevermind' and my red converse.

Yelena really looked like the "normal" little girls in the western movies, long hair, wide eyes and pure inoccence plastered on her face боже мой how I wanted that. (Oh my god)

"Helen, wait" I call out as a lot of family's look at us weirdly we tried calling her that in the early days but it never stuck, Alexi bumps my arm "You'll confuse the poor girl" he whispers to me regarding the name I roll my eyes "Your the ones who insisted on the whole American thing" I tell them even though I know it's a mission we have to but still...

Melina rubs my arm "Calm down, and not to loud ok Натусик" She whispers in my ear before walking away probably checking I can keep myself together I do, I haven't been a child in years but was I ever one truly. "Stay with dad, I'll be with Lena" She calls as she follows Yelena to the playground I would rather be with her then Alexi, not like I care or anything but if I was dying I'd rather be with Melina, Alexi would make it about him. (Natusik)

"Bye Mama" I call out instantly wishing I didn't.

I walk towards one the multiple gardens and look at the red roses, with there delicate, beautiful and eye catching petals that draw you in but if you really look at them you can see the sharp deadly thorns, a roses beauty is probably its biggest asset. But something about them seems so free like even though there are small fences keeping them in place they dare to reach over to the big wide world.

But the dead roses petals falls once they reach out of the fences, Even if I tried to leave the fences around me would it cost me my life.

"Beautiful aren't they Nat" Alexi interrupts my thoughts by putting his hand on my shoulder I lean into it "You can't help but love them" I tell him putting out my hand near the rose but I just hover around it "That's how they survive" Alexi tell me gently yet strong so it'll stick with me.