Chapter 14: White pick it fences and undercover missions (2010)

Yelena's point of view:

Bucky and Steve walk back to their seats and Nat sits back next to me and fidgets with her fingers as she stare into space thinking about something.

She stares straight ahead as I stare at the side of her face "So how was your macaroni and cheese pie Yelena" she asks a smile on her face glancing at me without turning her head.

I fiddle with my rings before answering "It was amazing, wasn't as good as normal mac n cheese though, it was the best both worlds" I begin trying to tone down the excitement in my voice "I drenched it in hot sauce though so it was perfection and I perfectly enjoying until I was here" I end in a grumble and Natasha pulls a hurt look.

"Oh come on I'm better then mac n cheese pie, even with hot sauce" She remarks and I just throw my head back.

"Sure keep telling yourself that Natalia" I mutter a joking tone in my voice

"Fine then, today is the last day of having me around, but when you get a crate full of pies and hot sauce on your birthday dont be surprised" She tells turning her head around in a huff but she cant hide the smile on her face , before playing with a ring on her finger one made out of a piece of twisted wire and a small yellow bead that looks like a gem.

She does that when shes sad or stressed I do to.

"You ok" I ask put my hand over hers thats playing with the ring. "Hm," she mutters turning her head "Yeah, Ты должен перестать беспокоиться обо мне" she tells me her voice light so I can tell she ok. (You should stop worrying about me)

I grab her hand in mine careful not to grab it to quickly and hurt the cut Natasha still has. Its a little bit upsetting that Nat doesnt really know the diffrence between someone worrying about her or someone caring or that there the same. She knows she can talk to me right?

"So were going back to 2010, with Clint and Natasha in Iowa next!" 764a annoces and that little bit of Tony that got excited at 2010 died when hearing Clint and Natasha.

Natasha throws her other hand over her face in embarrassment "What?" I ask and she shakes her head "Lets just say I'm an idiot who needs to control what comes of her mouth" she states and I just roll my eyes.

The screen opens to a view of a farm house where the sun is practically set.

"Thats our house!" Lila and Cooper say together voice full of excitement.

It shows Natasha sitting on by a small table on the porch looking through a file with the SHEILD logo on the frount. The sky is full of fireflies.