Chapter 15: Something like that (Stark Inderstruies 2010)

Did not proof read.

Natasha's point of view

I poke my tongue out and wiggle it around while crossing my eyes making Yelena laugh harder.

"You are such a cheater" she laughs hitting me in the arm teasingly.

"Well I never failed to make you laugh the funny faces are worked since 1992" I state and she shakes her head as much as she hates it she knows it works.

I look over at Tony whose I think just given up hope of any getting in this thing.

"Ok we are once again going back to 2010" 764a says almost hanging on for a reaction from Tony but with no luck.

"Tony your in this one!" 764a practically yells and Tony's eyes brighten. "FINALLY!" He cheers and I roll my eyes.

"This is the first time Tony meet Natasha or should I say Natalie" 764a says and I have a feeling Yelena isn't going to be able to get through this clip without laughing at me.

The scene starts with Pepper walking in while Tony and Happy are boxing. "The notaries here could you please come sign the transfer paper work" Pepper calls out while Tony punches Happy's hands "I'm on happy time" he calls out not turning to her.

Happy goes to punch Tony in the head but he ducks they face off before Tony elbows Happy in the face. "Sorry" he apologises "What the hell was that" Happy accuses.

"It's mixed martial arts it's been around for 3 weeks" Tony tries to explain but Happy is in no way buying into it "It's dirty boxing, nothing new about it" Happy tells Tony.

"Its red room boxing" I hear my self let out quite loudly before I can stop. Great. "Red room boxing sounds fun" Tony mutters and I feel something in me snap as it feels like a splatter of blood cover my eyes all over again.

"Yeah sure, a bunch of girls screaming bloody murder. You know why don't you go build yourself a red room and put Dreykov back together so you can have your boxing!" I tell him gritting my teeth and holding Yelena's hand so tight she pulls away I stare at it and feel like I did back then on that f**king boxing ring,

I don't ever want to go there I already spend every day there in my head.

He turns and I bet he lands on my probably pain written I try to cover it up but it's to late. "Sh*t Nat I'm so sorry, I'm such an idiot I shouldn't have said that I know you'd hate it I know that's not a joke, I have no excuse, I hope you can forgive me" Tony tells me and I know he's not joking around he usually jokes things off so maybe he cares maybe even about me... oh snap of it Natalia.

"It's fine Tony it's my fault for speaking anyway, you know using up others air" I shrug off speaking the sentences I've been told my whole life, you don't need to forgive if you don't matter.

"I like all your comments especially the annoying ones" He says almost like he knows that I thinking of the motos of the red room.

I smile.

The camera turns to me or 'Natalie' standing in the door way, red hair curled down my torso, tight short sleeved button up blouse that is buttoned up half way so the top of my bra is exposed, long black pants that are lose at the end and my high heels.

Yelena bursts out laughing "Talia, that's what your wearing, classic" she mutters everyone gives me looks even Nick I raise my hands in surrender "Hey I did what I was told to do but more and it worked" I try to defend the others just arch their eyebrows.

Both Tony and Happy's heads snap towards me "I promise you this is the only time I will ask for you to sign over your company" Pepper tells Tony looking at her phone but raising her head and smiling when I walk over a plastic smile on my face and show her the clip board.