Chapter 22: Its gonna get a little hard to breath (SHEILD 2012)

Natasha's point of view:

"When I have ever not made it up to you guys" I grunt defensively as I raise my hands in protest before using them to pull up my sleeves.

They both roll their eyes at me. Clint's trying his best to hold in a laugh and it spreads across his eyes while Yelena's are playing with their usual fire as her mind is probably playing out all her sarcastic comments.

"Well I can count many" Yelena scoffs crossing some of her arms over her chest and rolling her neck around and Clint's gives up holding in his laugh at Yelena's dramatic response.

"Like when" I ask glaring at her like she is at me, let the war begin.

Yelena widens her eyes and taps her chin "Well in Ohio you stole one my lollies and promised you'd get me one in return but you never did" She says smirking and now I'm the one rolling my eyes "You didn't even like those ones" I bite back a little annoyed.

"Still" Yelena scoffs about to continue but I cut her off "Will you stop annoying me if I call Mason so you can annoy him" I say and her face lights up with excitement "Really" she smiles and I nod.

She pulls out her finger "Deal" She tells me and I shake it.

Yelena's point of view:

Natasha smiles at me a tease playing in her eyes so I try to lower the excitement on my face and put on a stone cold face a little embarrassed at about doing something probably stupid and mean with my sister.

She looks at me with a subtle smile and slaps me lightly on my leg as a way to tell me to stop pretending. "Do you want to do this or what" She says and I nod letting the excitement return to my face and she smiles before pulling out her phone.

It's one of her burner phones it's another Windows ten apparently Tony is about to cut her off as she tossed one off a boat and the other she snapped in half. I think this is the one she calls me on.

She opens the phone and it opens to a black screen with the time which I cant be bothered to read but as her finger hits the screen it changes to a mix of images one is of me and her on a video call and it looks Im cooking while shes laughing, another is one of her and the Bartons around a christmas tree Lila in her lap and Clints hand on her shoulder, another is her and the rest of the avengers eating shawarma they all look tired and the last being her and Wanda drinking tea.

She logs in with her face and goes onto contacts and I see mine and Clints pinned at the top, Im under 'Светляк' and Clunts is 'Pigeon' I scoff at Clints and Natasha rolls her eyes and angles the phone closer to her when she finally finds Mason.

"So what are we gonna do" She asks me whiling turning her whole body towards me becide the hands thats holding Clint. Im not sure if she's doing it so the others cant hear us or that she is willing to have a more face to face conversation. I think of one, I havent prank called anyone in years the last time wasin Ohio and a scammer called and both Natasha and I pretended to order a pizza.

"What about the one where you make sound like you did something wrong and need it to get away but say you dont have any money and then Ill come in" I tell her and she nods to herself.

"So basically use any of the things Ive done" She laughs and I dont.

I shrug me shoulders "Whatever you want" I tell her and she just stares at me for a second before smiling slightly.

Then she nods to tell me to get everyones attention. "Ладно, мы позвоним Мэйсону, чтобы я его разозлил, так что, если вы, идиоты, замолчите на минутку, это будет здорово" I say loudly with a sweet smile and they all look at me with confusion "It means shut up for a minute were going to prank call a friend" Natasha tells them and they all get a little excited expect Steve. (Okay, we're going to call Mason so I can piss him off, so if you idiots just shut up for a minute, that'll be great)