《2》

I fidgeted with my nails as I sat in the school parking lot, glancing at my dashboard. I put my head on top if my hands on the steering wheel and rested it there for I don't know how long, falling asleep I guess. I glanced at my clock and groaned. "9:30! Damn it!" I gathered up my stuff and ran in, sliding in one of the back doors so nobody saw me.

I went down the hall and ducked towards the locker room. I quickly threw myself together and ran to math class, slowing to a cool, calm walk over the threshold. "Miss Lopez. You're late." I shrugged at my teacher as I sat next to Quinn. "Oh. My bad." I said sarcastically and rolled my eyes, covering my mouth with one hand.

I got on my phone and started texting. "Miss Lopez! Put your phone away!" I rolled my eyes. "Um... no." I huffed and went back to texting. "Well... you being pregnant is gonna trigger Snixx all the time, isn't it?" I hissed and stomped on Quinn's foot. "Shut. Up."

Quinn's POV

I walked down the hallway and I felt sick. Not pregnancy sick. But it was still the cause of it. I had this huge deep secret. It was crushing me and it was weighing me down. My actual shoulders actually physically hurt. I went to my locker and was putting stuff in it.

All of a sudden, I heard an annoying little shrieking come next to me. Ugh. It's that stupid Jewish girl from Glee with the big nose. What even is her name? Santana calls her a hobbit. She isn't wrong... "Listen, Quinn. We need to establish ground rules if you think you're joining us." I raised an eyebrow. Who does she think she is?

I ignored her and kept digging in my locker. "I am still getting solos. You can just sway in the back. I am the star. You and your little ponytail have nothing when it comes to the New Directions." I rolled my eyes and slammed my locker shut. "Listen, hun."

I spat. "I don't handle being told what to do very well. Especially not by a living troll doll." I turned to walk off before I faced her again, leaning in close, our noses almost touching. "And I definitely don't sway in the back." I whispered before I stomped off, my feet clicking against the tile.

Santana's POV

I was laying on Finn's bed on my stomach, working on homework while he was hitting his punching bag that hung from his ceiling. I was getting frustrated and I didn't understand why. Spanish is easy for me. I'm literally Latina...

Eventually, I got pissed and threw my book and pen across the room before I started to cry. "Whoa, whoa. Baby!" Finn stopped hitting and ran over as I sat up, covering my face with my hands. Finn sat in front of me, one leg going next to my body and the other hanging off the bed. He pulled me into a hug. "Are you okay?" He asked.

I shook my head. "No." I cried and dropped my head. He hugged me and waited until I wanted to talk about it. "Um... Finn... I'm... I-I'm... pregnant." I whispered the last word. He didn't say anything. "Finn? Say something." I whispered again.

"Are you sure?" I nodded. "I took ten of those damn tests." I sniffled. "Ten?!" I shrugged. "Didn't wanna believe it." He sighed and pulled my body with him as he laid back on his pillow. He didn't say anything else though.

He twirled my ponytail around his finger before I reached up and pulled the hairtie out of my hair, letting my black hair fall over Finn's shoulder as I let myself relax on his chest. He scratched my shoulders and kissed my forehead. Is it gonna be okay? Like really? Eventually, I fell asleep as I felt his chest rise and sink.

Next Day
Quinn's POV

I saw Puck in the hallway talking to one of the football players. Stomping over, I grabbed him by the ear and dragged him away, pinching. "Ow, what the hell?" He hissed as I released him in the astronomy classroom. "No talking! I'm talking." I yelled and he silently nodded, rubbing the bottom of his ear.