《8》

Puck's POV

I heard Harper crying and I groaned as I kissed Quinn's head and got up. "Hey, beautiful. Shh. Daddy's gotcha. Shh." I rocked back and forth before Quinn's alarm went off and she groaned as she smacked around the surface of the dresser before actually hitting the button. "I hate mornings!" She whined into her pillow and I laughed. I went and laid back on the bed, laying Harper in between us. "But I love my little birdie!" She said in a high tone as she tickled Harper's belly with her pointer finger.

Santana's POV

I was slicking my hair back into a tight ponytail with a smirk. There's no way that Sue won't let me back onto the Cheerios when she sees me. My phone dinged and I picked it up, smiling when I saw my homescreen. It was... one of Ben's newborn photos. He was asleep and had his hand wrapped around the string of these little felt balloons and there were little felt clouds around the scene. He looks like his dad... I sniffed and blinked a couple tears away.

Me and Shelby had a deal and she's lived up to it... I just haven't gotten the courage up to visit them yet. And nobody besides Finn and obviously Quinn even knows who adopted Ben. Finn doesn't know his name. AND NOBODY knows I get pictures and videos of him from Shelby. I'm trying to keep it that way. I put my phone in my bag and smiled at the little red skirt that hugged my hips and my ass. What? Sue asked for my uniform back... she got it... she just never knew I had stolen a second one...

Finn's POV

I heard my alarm angrily blaring and I put a pillow on top of my head. "Finn! Get up, honey!" My mom called after knocking on my door. "Yes ma'am." I mumbled as I hit my alarm clock with my football to shut it up. I slid my arm around my bed to find my phone. "There you are." I muttered as I felt the rectangle and grabbed it. I unlocked it and immediately winced, turning down the brightness.

Rach: Good morning, handsome xx
Me: Good morning, beautiful xx
Me: I'm gonna pick you up in about 45 minutes.
Rach: Okay. Don't be late!

I chuckled and tossed my phone next to me, putting my hands behind my head. Oh yeah. Me and Rachel Berry... are dating. We have been since after, AFTER, Regionals. We've been together every minute of every day of this summer... it's been greattttt... no, it really has! I got up and went to take a shower.

Brittany S. Evans-Pierce (NEW CHARACTER ALERT HEYYYY)

I'm actually like so excited. Me and Sam are going to a new school and there's probably like... rainbows everywhere and OMG! I just-- "Brittany... who are you talking to?" Sam asked from my doorway.

Sam Evans-Pierce (OH TWO NEW CHARACTER ALERTS)

Today's gonna be a great day! First day at a new school! Sophomore year! Gonna go out for the football team!!! Oh yeahhhhh!!!!!! "...there's probably like... rainbows everywhere and OMG! I just..." What on Earth? I walked to my sister's room. "Brittany... Who are you talking to?" She shrugged. "I thought I was doing a voiceover."

I raised an eyebrow and nodded skeptically. "Okay... come on. Mom and Dad are waiting in the car." She nodded and skipped over to her bed, laying on her stomach, getting nose to nose with Lord Tubbington... her cat. "Don't do drugs today. You're clean! Remember that! Hey thug! I'm proud of you!" She pushed his ears back when she pet him before clambering off her bed and grabbing her backpack.

I reached my arm towards the hallway, closing the door after us as she threw me her bag and slid down the banister. If you can't tell... my twin sister isn't the most... normal person... but like my parents have had her tested. She's okay. She's just Brittany. In her Brittany world. And none of us would have it any other way. BrittanyLand isn't a terrible place to visit... I just don't wanna be there 24/7 like she is...