《10》

Puck's POV

I was playing around with my guitar while Quinn was in the shower. Harper crawled over to me and I smiled as I swung my guitar onto my back. "Hi, baby. C'mere." I grunted as I scooped her up. "I'm gonna get ya! I'm gonna get ya!" I playfully growled before I tickled her belly, causing her to squeal and laugh. I smiled and hugged her close to my chest, kissing her head. "Look, there's your momma!"

I said as Quinn smiled. "Sweetieeee!" She squealed at the baby in my lap, clapping and coming over, picking her up. "A-buh, buh, buh, buh!" Quinn bounced Harper up and down. "A-buh, buh, buh, buh!" I chuckled and watched them dance around the basement. Quinn laid backwards on the bed and held Harper up, her feet on Harper's stomach and her hands holding Harper's fists. She stuck her tongue out and made faces at Harper.

"Baby, we have school. We're gonna be late." I chuckled as I rested my head against my guitar neck. She pouted. "Ughhh. I know." She sat back up and came over, handing the baby back to me before going to fix her hair and get dressed. I chuckled and made over her before taking her upstairs.

Finn's POV

I got a text from Rachel to come to the auditorium. I walked in and saw her sitting on the edge of the stage, sniffling. "Okay..." I raised an eyebrow as I walked up to her. "Ahem... we... I..." She sighed. "You're scaring me." She cleared her throat. "I wanna take a break just until after we win Nationals." She said and avoided looking at me. "Rach... don't do this." I warned with a hurt tone.

"No, no, no, no, no!" She put her hands on my chest and shook her head. "We are not breaking up. We are... simply... focusing and funneling our energy into competition and into songwriting. I am still your girlfriend. You are still my boyfriend. I love you. You love me."

She nodded and cupped my face in her hands kissing me. "We're not breaking up?" She shook her head. "No. I just think instead of us going bowling and to movies on the weekends right now, we... get together with Quinn and Puck or whoever and write songs." I nodded and kissed her cheek.

3 days later

Rachel's POV

I was sitting at my vanity looking through magazines. I wonder if I should repair my deviated septum. Barbara never got a nose job, but... even still... I don't know. Quinn is pretty... she has a nice nose.

Simultaneously Quinn's POV

Harper was taking a nap and Puck was at work. I sighed as I looked through old yearbooks and pictures. I started humming as I laid back on the bed. "I wish I could tie you up in my shoes... make you feel unpretty too I was told I was beautiful. But what does that mean to you? Look into the mirror, who's inside there?" I sighed and walked over to my vanity, getting my brush and looking in the mirror. "The one with the long hair, same old me again today. My outsides are cool, my insides are blue. Every time I think I'm through, it's because of you. I've tried different ways, but it's all the same."

"At the end of the day, I have myself to blame. I'm just trippin'... You can buy your hair if it won't grow. You can fix your nose if he says so. You can buy all the makeup that MAC can make. But if you can't look inside you... Find out who am I, too, be in a position to make me feel so damn unpretty. I feel pretty, oh so pretty. I feel pretty and witty and bright. Never insecure until I met you... Now I'm bein' stupid." I frowned and pulled my knees to my chest.

"I used to be so cute to me. Just a little bit skinny..." I was probably borderline anorexic as a Cheerio... sure... but... now... "Why do I look to all these things to keep you happy? Maybe get rid of you, and then I'll get back to me. My outsides look cool, my insides are blue." I ripped down a picture of the Cheerio squad, ripping myself out of it. "Every time I think I'm through, it's because of you. I've tried different ways, but it's all the same. At the end of the day, I have myself to blame. Keep on trippin'..." I got up and looked at my sleeping baby.