《5》

Santana's POV

I've been dreading every day since we won Sectionals. I just didn't wanna see him. Not in the halls, not in class. I started ditching my History and English classes because he's in them. That's also the reason I'm failing those now... I've even stopped going to Glee. I don't wanna see Rachel breathing in his ear or whatever. And it sucks because I really liked it. Puck came to me, panicking because he didn't know what to name the baby and every idea he gave to Quinn, she shut down.

I gave him a couple ideas and he asked me to come to Glee today. I didn't want to, but he was persistent. I sighed and fidgeted with my earring as I walked in, passing Tina and Mike. I sat next to Mercedes. We're friendly. Ish. I think. I cleared my throat as everyone else began to fill the room.

"Um... so... I have a song I'd like to sing." Puck admitted as he walked in with his guitar on his back. "This is for Quinn." He began to strum his guitar and Quinn smiled as she realized the melody. "Hey there, Delilah. What's it like in New York City? I'm a thousand miles away, but, girl, tonight you look so pretty. Yes, you do. Times Square can't shine as bright as you. I swear, it's true."

I chuckled and watched him play. "Hey there, Delilah. Don't you worry about the distance. I'm right there if you get lonely, give this song another listen. Close your eyes... listen to my voice, it's my disguise. I'm by your side. Oh, it's what you do to me. Oh, it's what you do to me. Oh, it's what you do to me. Oh, it's what you do to me. What you do to me." Quinn was watching him enamored and I smiled.

"Hey there, Delilah. I know times are gettin' hard. But just believe me, girl, someday I'll pay the bills with this guitar. We'll have it good. We'll have the life we knew we would. My word is good." He strummed and smiled at his girlfriend on the front row.

"Hey there, Delilah. I've got so much left to say. If every simple song I wrote to you... Would take your breath away, I'd write it all. Even more in love with me you'd fall. We'd have it all." He nodded at Quinn, silently promising her.

"Oh, it's what you do to me. Oh, it's what you do to me. Oh, it's what you do to me. Oh, it's what you do to me. A thousand miles seems pretty far, but they've got planes and trains and cars. I'd walk to you if I had no other way. Our friends would all make fun of us and we'll just laugh along because we know that none of them have felt this way. Delilah, I can promise you that by the time we get through the world will never ever be the same and you're to blame." Quinn smiled and wiped a tear away.

"Hey there, Delilah, you be good, and don't you miss me. Two more years and you'll be done with school. And I'll be makin' history like I do. You'll know it's all because of you. We can do whatever we want to. Hey there, Delilah, here's to you. This one's for you." He ended the song and everyone clapped as he got on his knees in front of Quinn. "I know we've been "at odds" about what to name her. But I really think we should name her Delilah. But if you don't like it, we can scrap it."

He rambled before Quinn chuckled and kissed his cheek. "I was actually thinking about Delilah for her middle name a couple nights ago." Puck raised an eyebrow. "Guess it's true what they say about Great Minds. Well... middle name... down. First name... undecided. And... last name...?" Quinn asked looking at her boyfriend. "Fabray - Puckerman." He nodded definitively and she smiled. "She's half me. And half you. It's only fair she has both our names." Quinn hugged him and we all clapped.

I looked over in Finn's direction and immediately wished I hadn't. I grabbed my bag and stormed out of the room. Locking myself in the bathroom stall, I began to cry and slid down the wall.