《7》

Santana's POV

My phone started ringing and I picked it up as I shut my locker. "Excuse me. Can I please talk to you for a minute?" Rachel. I cleared my throat. "Uh-huh, sure. You know. You look kinda familiar." I heard Rachel chuckle. "Yeah, you do too, but, um, I just wanted to know, do you know somebody named...? Ha, you know his name..."

I felt my body tense up. "Oh yeah, definitely. I know his name." Rachel came up next to me in the hall, still on the phone. "I just wanted to let you know... he's mine." I snorted. "Hmm! No, no. He's mine." I clicked my phone shut and glared at her. We both walked into our history class.

I was zoned out and jumped when a piece of paper fell on my desk. "See, I'm just better for him than you are" was written in Rachel's handwriting with a heart drawn next to it. I fumed and clenched my fists before I grabbed my pen and scribbled a response. "But see... I have something of his you never will and can never hope to have." I wrote out and put a wink, getting up and dropping it back on her desk. I made a show of rubbing Finn's shoulder and back sensually as I walked in her eyeline.

We were in Glee that day and I got up, slamming my hands on my thighs, dragging Rachel by the wrist up with me. She realized what I was doing and began singing with me. "You need to give it up. Had about enough. It's not hard to see the boy is mine. I'm sorry that you... seem to be confused. He belongs to me. The boy is mine." She stamped one foot before she started singing by herself and I began to echo.

"I think it's time we got this straight... sit and talk face to face. There is no way you could mistake him for your man, are you insane? (Well, see, I know that you may be...) Just a bit jealous of me. 'Cause you're blind if you can't see that his love is all in me. See, I tried to hesitate... I didn't wanna say what he told me. He said without me he couldn't make it through the day, ain't that a shame? (But maybe you misunderstood?) Because I can see how he could wanna take his time and that's all good... And all my love was all it took... (The boy is mine.)"

I went behind Finn, running my hands down his chest and kissing his cheek before singing by myself, glaring at Berry. She began to interject under me. "You need to give it up... Had about enough (Enough?) It's not hard to see the boy is mine (The boy is mine!) I'm sorry that you seem to be confused. (Confused?) He belongs to me... the boy is mine. (No.)"

Rachel glared at me before standing on the piano bench. "Must you do the things you do? You keep on acting like a fool. You need to know it's me, not you... and if you didn't know it, girl, it's true. I think that you should realize and try to understand why... He is a part of my life. I know it's killing you inside!"