《9》

Christmas
Santana's POV

I stretched as I sat up in bed. There was a text from my mom saying she had breakfast ready but no rush. I was more interested in the text from Shelby though.

Shelby Corcoran: Someone wanted to say Merry Christmas!!!

I smiled and saved the photo to my phone before texting her back. Jesus, he looks so much like Finn. Leave it to me to have a child who looks full white. No Latin in his features at all. I chuckled before going to take a shower.

Quinn's POV

Puck let me sleep in apparently because when I woke up, I was alone in the basement. I grabbed my phone off the dresser before rolling over onto my back. I was just scrolling on it before I got a text.

Noah❤: Harper says get your sleepy butt upstairs so we can do presents ASAP

Me: Right... I'm sure she learned that from you.

I chuckled and got out of bed, getting my slippers and my robe. I went upstairs and Puck was sitting on the couch, holding Harper. He was shirtless in plaid pajama pants and two cups of coffee in front of him on the table. Harper had pulled her bow out, but was in her nightgown and her little white slippers were on the couch. "Where's your mom and Sarah?" I asked as I pulled my robe tighter around my waist.

"Sarah has her class trip thing that my mom is a chaperone for so they had to go to the airport early." I groaned and smacked both hands on my face. "She asked me to go to the airport with them! Ugh! I forgot that was today! Why didn't you wake me up?" I whined as he chuckled. "Baby, I tried." I raised an eyebrow. "You did?" He nodded. "And you wouldn't wake up so I didn't try a third time." I frowned. "Sarah understood and said she'd see you when they got back."

Valentine's Day week

Santana's POV

Finn was running a kissing booth... for "Regionals Transportation" this week. Please. He just wanted girls to kiss him because he thought he was the shit since he won our championship game. Absolutely ridiculous. I scoffed at the line of girls down the hall as I walked into the choir room. Quinn was sitting on Puck's lap and giggling as he was nipping at her neck and kissing her ear. Sam was trying to impress Mercedes with his impressions. Mike and Tina were alternating taking selfies and making out.