6. Swarm Wally Darling

Hello!

This AU is the Swarm AU!

Now, in this, AU Swarm Wally does have his Sen, but the only problem with the two is that they get along very well.

She and he used to love each other so much, but when she found out about his secret of killing the other neighbors, her love for him died.

Now, all that's left of his Sen is all of this mind breaking reminder that she hates him for what he did to the other neighbors.

Swarm Wally kept his distance and tried his best to please her, but every time he tried to do something small for his Sen, it would backfire automatically.

However, one day, he went on a walk to clear his head, and while he was on his walk, he stumbled upon a bridge that he had never seen before.

Swarm Wally went down the bridge and went to the stream of water. The stream seemed harmless and small, but he was very wrong when he put his hand in the water, feeling himself being tugged into the 'small' stream.

Swarm was very confused by what had happened, and when he landed on the ground, he was even more confused. He tried to convince himself that he passed out on the walk to the forest.

Until one of the other Wally's walked up to him, noticing his presence and helped  him to his feet.

When Swarm introduced himself to the Wally in front of him, he was later on,  presented in front of a group with other Wally's.

Of course, he didn't believe them at first, but as time went on, he grew fond of the Wally's. Even he went to therapy talking about how he had his own Sen but didn't get along with her very well. 

Some of the Wally's gave him advice for that, and he listened to what they had in mind about dealing with his own Sen!

Eventually, him and his Sen got along, thanks to the other Wally's who had lost theirs.

Swarm did feel bad about those who lost their Sen due to some wild experience.

In a sense, they all wished for the ones with a Sen to be able and bring them to the multiverse area. The lost void. But it wasn't possible.

Here is Swarm Wally:

Go on to the next page!