22. Skateboard Wally Darling

Hello!

This is the skateboard Wally Darling AU!

Skateboard Wally AU

So about Skater Wally, his life is actually pretty decent. He has his own Sen, and he has two loving parents.

He has a bunch of friends, oh wait... I forgot, he doesn't have any of those.

His Sen is in a tragic car accident. His friends call him a mistake, just like his parents. His family is broken and untrustworthy.

So, really, his life went from being the best thing a kid could ever ask for to being total shit.

As soon as Sen died, his grades started to drop, his dad would beat him senseless, and his mother would throw his skateboard at him when she would shout at him.

All this poor boy has is skateboarding and running away from him. His friends? They bully him and call him horrible names.

For example, one that really gets to him is: "it's your fault Sen is dead." That always stung his heart.

Sen was his girlfriend, and the fact she died before they could go on their skateboard date really stung his heart. He misses her every day.

Skater has hurt himself because of Sen's death. He really missed her and hates himself for not picking her up instead of waiting for her at the skatepark.

No matter how many times she insisted on him to go before her so she could have enough time to get ready, he still regrets it.

And then, one day, he ran away, he wanted to make people think that he had gone mad and killed himself. But no, that's not what he did.

Skater ran away until he fell down a steep hill into a hole that led him to the multiverse.

He was in so much pain when he stood up, but he was glad his skateboard wasn't broken.

Skater got his skateboard from his now dead girlfriend, Sen. She gave it to him when it was their anniversary and he gave her his hoodie.

But now Skater lives in the multiverse, skating around with headphones in his ears, listening to music on full blast.

He was really living in his own world while he stayed at the multiverse. Not once did he think about going back to his world ever again. All he wanted was the world in his head, one where his Sen was alive and not dead.

Sad Boy :(

Anywhoo next AU!