9. Corpse Puppet Wally Darling

Hello!

Welcome to the Corpse Puppet AU!

Corpse Puppet is based on the movie called Corpse Bride

The movie is clearly a good movie that has a lot of work put into it.

But this is Corpse Puppet. One day, a young blonde was walking around practicing for a wedding. She was giving her vows to someone she didn't want to marry, and so with this ring, she proposed to a Corpse Puppet.

From that day on, Corpse Wally had her by his side. He always held her arm as they went on walks and would NEVER leave her side.

Corpse Puppet has his own Sen and still has his Sen. That was until the living took over his undead world and snatched her from him. Ever since then, he's worn the ring that Sen put on his finger by accident.

But to him, he felt like she meant to marry him and not some random person.

That was until he fell into a well that led him to the multiverse, and he became amazed by how many other Wally's there were out in the world!

He wanted to explore the other worlds, but the Wally's told him that they weren't allowed to go to each other's worlds.

It was forbidden against the law for another Wally to go into one of the other Wally's world!

There's Corpse Puppet's AU explained a bit.