19. Grayscale

Hello!

This is the Grayscale Wally Darling AU!

Grayscale Wally doesn't have any color, and when he gets something that has color, it turns grey.

Grayscale has his own Sen, but when they spent time together, she would slowly lose more and more of her color and personality, trying to make Grayscale happy.

When doing this, it caused her to lose her colorful personality to the point she lost herself and completely disappeared into the abyss of nothingness.

Grayscale was depressed about losing both his own color and now all of the color in his life.

He tried his best not to dwell over his losses, but that always got the best of him, and he eventually gave up.

That was until one day he saw something colorful swirl around in the forbidden room that Home never allowed him to go in.

Grayscale walked over to the colorful light and opened the door. He did this while Home was taking his afternoon naps.

As soon as he opened the door he saw so much color before his eyes and he then he saw a portal.

Grayscale was hesitant at first when going up to the swirling circle, but eventually, he went up to it and held out his hand to touch it.

The only colorful thing in his life before him now turned grey and sucked him up inside.

The portal felt like a tunnel to him, Grayscale was scared and wanted to go home until he was spat out the other end in a colorful place!

Of course, Grayscale was confused, lost, and scared he got up and brushed himself off.

He walked around in a small circle, looking up to see the sky. He looked down and saw the green grass didn't turn grey before him.

This gave Grayscale some hope that there might actually be some color in his life after all.

Soon though, Grayscale bumped into the other Wally's and became frightened. The Wally he bumped into was R.F. Wally.

R.F took Grayscale under his wing and now Grayscale lives with R.F.

All done with Grayscale on to the next wild Wally AU!