11. Monster Wally Darling

Hello!

This is Monster Wally Darling AU!

Monster Wally was a loner before his Sen came into his life

Monster Wally was a loner before his Sen came into his life. She made his life brighter and would always be there for him.

But when she took him to her earth, he got shot and went feral. It got so bad that he hurt her and caused her to go flying off of a building.

Well, more like falling off of a building, he had her in his hands, and he went to dodge a bullet to protect himself.

But instead of protecting them both, he dropped his Sen, causing her to fall down the building and splat down on the ground. He roared out in both anger and sadness.

However, while he was being attacked, he dissolved into thin air and was transferred to the multiverse.

Now he's a lonely monster that roams around in the shadowy forest with DBD Wally.

He didn't talk to anyone when he got there, and he still doesn't talk to anyone. The only time you see him is when he comes out to eat an apple or when he needs something to drink.

Other than that, he rarely comes out since his appetite for food and anything else has gone down quite a bit.

He missed his Sen and still hates that he dropped her, even if it was an accident or not.

But anyway, that's all for this AU!

On to the next one.

Go on to the next AU, please :)