25. Flowerbed Wally Darling

Hello!

This is the Flowerbed Wally Darling AU!

Beware, if you haven't already known this, it gets very sad.

Flowerbed Wally has a sad back story

His story is about him having this horrible sickness.

When he met his Sen, it was the most magical thing he could have ever wished for.

But as time went on, he noticed how his Sen visited him less and less while he was in the hospital.

This saddened him and caused his flower sickness to increase more.

The flower he would vomit out became painful and unbearable to eat anything.

But one day, his sickness died down. He still had flowers in his hair and would spit up flowers every now and then, but that never stopped him from noticing changes.

Flowerbed was soon visited by his Sen one last time.. his Sen told him how he was going to get better. But he felt like he wasn't going to get better.

Although he still had faith in his neighbor, he noticed she, too, was sick with the same sickness he had. What had she done?

When his Sen told him what she did, he became frightened for her safety and feared the worst.

Eventually, his fearful thoughts came true.. his beloved Sen died in the hospital room next to his.

Flowerbed cried every day to go with her, but that never did.

The sickness he had would sway back and forth between being terrible and being tolerateable.

But nothing in between those two. Then, one day, he found himself in another dimension.

He didn't know how he got there or why he was there. All he knew was that he was there and that there were a lot of other Wally's who had a lot of the same interests.

When he found himself in the multiverse, he felt his flower sickness decrease as his heart swelled at the thought of ever losing his Sen again.

She sacrificed herself so he could live a non-sick life, but it didn't work and caused her to die. She tried her best but failed.

And ever since he found out about his Sen dying, he remained silent.

He kept to himself both inside and outside of his world.

Of course, he felt horrible for what happened and wished it would never happen again.

However, he noticed how most of the Wally's didn't get along and/or kept to themselves.

It made him be at peace, and he would stay away from them the best he could.

The place you'll find him hanging out in would be by the bay, near a flowerbed of different flowers.

And since he stayed there all the time, the other Wally's didn't bother him. Why? Because they had no need to bother someone who was harmless and unbothered by anything.

He was a peaceful soul who kept to himself and stayed out of the way..

That's all for this AU, I hope it was decent enough it's getting harder and harder trying to figure out what all I can do for many of the AU's!