23. Police/Agent Wally Darling

Hello!

Police/Agent Wally Darling AU

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Police/Agent Wally is a crime stopper that gets himself into the most craziest things on the planet!

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Police/Agent Wally is a crime stopper that gets himself into the most craziest things on the planet!

His last breach was in the motel that his Sen was staying in. Agent's heart broke the minute he saw the crime scene.

Sen's blood smeared all over the walls, and her throat brutally slit open with her tongue cut out and laid pinned to the wall.

Her fingers cut up into a clear plastic cup on the lamppost by the bed. Her eyes gouged out and in her fingerless palm.

Agent was devastated by the sight before him. His best friend brutally murder in her own home.

He knew he should've asked her to him on this mission. But once he saw that he lost all hopes he had in humanity and now he stays locked up in his apartment.

That was until one rainy night with clouds covering up all moonlight, came a portal from out of thin air, and vacuumed him in it to the multiverse.

Agent landed on the ground in front of two Wally's he quickly stood up, going for a gun he no longer had.

When he was there, it felt much more clamer than the world he came from. His world was a dangerous place, and now he was in some kind of multiverse that has different types of Wally's.

Now he goes by his AU name in it, and he doesn't mind it since he at least had a home.

This was a pretty interesting AU to write. A lot of these have become a challenge, but I'm trying to keep up and NOT get writers block 🙃