26. Detective Wally Darling

Hello!

This is Detective Wally Darling AU!

Detective Wally Darling AU.

Now, Detective's AU is pretty interesting. For starters, he had a lovely wife who, of course, died in jail.

His Sen was his wife, when they met she was a criminal at first and it amazed him how she was secretly taking sides.

She never once backfired against him or the dates he offered her to go to spy on someone he needed to take out.

They were unstoppable! Well, that was until her gang found out about her romance with Wally.

It broke his heart when he found her dead on the cold jail cell ground.

Bruises and cuts all over her arms and legs. A knife planted on the right side of her and a gun on the left side.

A week after their marriage, she was found dead. The scene almost seemed unreal to him.

One afternoon, his partner in crime and wife had a funeral for her death. Despite how many times he tried to find her killer, he failed every time and began drinking over her.

He was in mourning and became very sick of everyone's bullshit. The woman he married was dead, and he could not bare the sight of her corpse in front of him.

After all, she was the only one who understood him. His Ex Julie abandoned him after abusing him for years, and then when he met Sen, he felt whole again.

They had good times together, and now that she was dead, he felt empty.

Then he found himself waking up and falling off a building. The last face he saw was Julie's psychotic face with a roar of evil laughter.

Detective was enraged by that sight until he felt himself get teleported to the multiverse. The last thing he heard and saw was Julie's angry face screaming out, "NO!"

Detective Wally was in yet another strange position when he stood up he looked up at the sky and saw how calm it seemed.

He looked around, seeing many Wally's. He was confused but found himself getting comfortable around them.

He felt at home when he was in the multiverse. It may not have been his world, but to him, he felt safe.

No harm would come to him in this magical place full of other Wally's.

And that's what reassured him that he was safe. It was the amount of Wally's that hung around the dimension.

Finally, he found himself home at last. And nothing terrible would happen to him while he stayed.

Here is Detective's AU done and ready to go. The next one is in waiting!