30. Reboot Wally Darling AU

Hello there, this is the explanation for Reboot Wally!

This one is a bit tricky. He does not have his Sen since she passed away due to her heart problems.

Her heart got so bad that it caused her to die. So when Reboot found out about it, he found himself pondering in his mind more often.

But he would only be in his head when he was alone or when he was in a weird conversation that would put him in a bad state of mind.

This only happens because he had no one to snap him out of his thoughts, so it increased and would happen too often.

Now, Reboot has found himself in a lost habit of overthinking and having this constant reminder about his Sen's death.

Some called him crazy and others said he was really struggling with her recent death.

When his Sen died, it took a stool on all of them. However, this didn't stop them from still doing their work in school. The only one who was failing was Reboot.

He felt himself slowly losing help in all his interests, and it hurt him. He would eat very little or nothing at all.

His friends tried to cheer him up, but he still kept to himself and stayed to himself about almost everything.

Until one gloomy night, he was staying up thinking about everything he'd ever been through with his Sen.

How she would shine brighter than all of the other people he had ever talked to.

Something about her was special, and he knew damn well he had caught feelings for her. When he found out he caught feelings for her, he seemed like a whole different person to his friends.

Reboot was teased about his crush on his Sen, and every time she was around him
it would make his heart flutter, and his cheeks would turn pink.

While he was deep in thought about his Sen, he felt something pull him towards it. Reboot felt the pull get stronger, so he had to explore where this pulling was coming from.

Soon enough, he found out and felt it tug him closer. The more it tugged, the more he gave in. He had nothing to stop him, so why not?

Reboot, let this tug take him inside the strange portal that had been tugging at him for a while.

When Reboot entered the multiverse, his eyes widened at how he wasn't dead, but he was even though he was not.

The strange place he was in was called the multiverse. Reboot looked up at the sky, seeing Spider-Wally do a front flip in front of him.

When these two met, it was strange at first, but over time, they became good friends.

That's all for this AU! I'm honestly losing patience with this auto correction crap so let's see how long it takes me till I break my phone 😃

Anyway bye!

DIFFERENT WALLY AU's!जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें