CHAPTER 1

*Beep*

"Excuse me, Sir. There is someone name Mr. Ahn Hyoseop here want to meet with you"

"Arrghh.. not again. Just tell him that I'm not here"

Eunwoo POV

He never give up huh? What else that I have to do in order to make him stay out of my life. Can't he just accept the truth that there is nothing between us already. All of these things affected me a lot and now here he is willing to bow his head, kneel before me, seeking my forgiveness. It was too late Hyoseop. I HATE YOU.

Cha Eunwoo, a model years ago before his marriage but now he is the Chief Executive Officer of his own modelling agency. Hyoseop ex-husband. A father to Ahn Hyunwoo.

*Beep*

"Does he already leave the building?"

"Yes Sir"

"Good, I'm going home now. I'm not feeling well and please remind all staff to finish their work before the Autumn Fashion Festival"

"Noted, please take care of your health Sir."

At Cha mansion

"Welcome home, Sir. Its quite early today, are you alright Sir?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. Thanks for your concern Miss Kim. Hyunwoo already back from school right?"

"Yes Sir. I saw him take a nap in his room."

I go to his room and being greet with angelic face of my 10 years old beloved son Ahn Hyunwoo. Hehe, he must be tired. I kiss his cheek and let him rest as I go to freshen up a bit.

At kitchen (evening)

"Papa?! Yeayyyyy Papa come back home early today"

"Yes baby, guess what, I'm cooking your favourite dish for dinner today GRILLED CHICKENNN"

Hyunwoo run and hug his Papa's leg

"You're the best Papa, I love you"

"Awww.. anything for my baby"

Hyoseop POV

"Hyung, please.. for how long you're planning to be like this. I'm sorry but I'm tired of you Hyung. This farm are not the same anymore without you. We need you Hyung"

"How can I be the same Jihoon? He still not forgiving me. I'm so cruel. I betrayed our promises. I hurt my Eunwoo. And my son... (crying)"

"I can't blame Eunwoo Hyung after all the things you have done to him. But in this situation he can't deny the fact that you are still Hyunwoo's father."

"Don't say like that towards him Jihoon. After everything I have done, he still kind enough to put our family surname to Hyunwoo. (sigh) We doesn't even know how Hyunwoo looks like.. Eunwoo never let me see him even at a distance (tears brimming in his eyes)"

Ahn Hyoseop, a very successful farmer and owner of the factory which produce various type of dairy products. Eunwoo ex-husband. A father to Ahn Hyunwoo. Ahn Jihoon's older brother. His marriage life was wonderful at first. He love Eunwoo more than anything. A love between a farmer and a famous model, well, no matter what it is, love is love.

Eunwoo left his job as model after marrying Hyoseop to focus on his marriage life and be a supportive husband towards Hyoseop. But little did he know that God are not going to let them just like that without a trials.

As Hyoseop had anger issue.