CHAPTER 20

Few days later
At Ahn family house
Afternoon

"Eunwoo, don't you feel bored?"

"Nope, taking care both small and big baby keep me busy already"

"(Pouted).. what about your company then?"

"Don't worry, all my staff already expert with their job. I just need to attend online meeting sometimes to look at the new design"

"Ohh.. hmm.. hey want to walk around the farm with me?"

"Nope, you should rest Hyoseop. Moreover, you have to admits hospital tomorrow for your surgery the next day"

"Aww.. pretty please.. I promise it won't take long.. and I know you also miss that place right? (smirks)"

"Aishh.. okay okay, let me tell Jihoon first"

At Ahn Family Farm

"Isn't it peaceful?"

"Yeah, seems like you still preserve all of our memories here"

"My love towards you never fades, Eunwoo. What you expect me to do? Not being able to hold you in my arms for 10 years make me want to end my life several times. But all these things help me to remember how deeply I'm in love with you."

Eunwoo wipes his tears quickly but Hyoseop noticed it

"Hey.. are you crying?(chuckled)"

"Shut up you silly!!"

"Hahaha.. lets go Eunwoo, I have something to show you"

 lets go Eunwoo, I have something to show you"

"This bridge are still strong huh?"

"Yeah, strong. As my love for you"

"(Blushed) stop it Hyoseop.. you'll get tired of it"

"Oh my god.. Eunwoo look there!!"

"(Startled) WHAT!?.. Hyoseop? I didn't see anything.. what are you.."

Eunwoo turn his face to look at Hyoseop back. For his suprise Hyoseop kneel down infront of him.

"Love, did you still remember the memories here? This was the place where I propose you to be my husband. Love, I know that I'm bad husband for you back then but these past 10 years really teach me a lot. I'm not the same husband that like to scold and hurt you Eunwoo but I'm the same person who madly in love with you. Thank you for giving me Hyunwoo. He is the source of my happiness now. I'm sorry that I was not there during your pregnancy. Sometimes I really want to beat myself for what I have done to you. Eunwoo, Love, now I want to ask you again the same question I asked you 14 years ago. Cha Eunwoo, will you stay by side, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us apart, will you marry me again Eunwoo?"