CHAPTER 8

At farm entrance

"Bye-bye MOOMOO, thanks for today, I will miss you"

Hyunwoo hugged and kissed MOOMOO head

"Hey.. he is my friend.. you also have to give a hug and kiss to Hoonie Hyung"

Hyunwoo run and hug Jihoon and straight away enter the bus

"WAITTT WHERE IS MY KISS?!?!?!"

the bus start to move leaving the farm. Hyoseop laugh his heart out seeing Jihoon pouting.

"Shut up Hyungg!!.. take off your MOOMOO head, you will lack of oxygen soon.."

"Alright alright (chuckled)"

Before Hyoseop take off his MOOMOO head, suddenly out of nowhere, Yoongi snatch it revealing Hyoseop's sweaty face

"I KNEWWWW ITT.. it was you all this time.. no wonder I feel weird when you always stick to Hyunwoo all the time"

"Yoongi.. we can discuss okay"

"No need.. I will inform it to Eunwoo.. you break the rules"

"(Kneeled down) PLEASE YOONGI.. DON'T TELL EUNWOO ABOUT THIS (burst into tears).. I JUST WANT TO LOVE MY SON THATS ALL.. IS IT A SIN YOONGI?!?! I'M WILLING TO GO TO HELL IF LOVING MY SON IS A SIN.. YOONGI.. ALL THESE YEARS YOU STOPPED ME FROM MEETING HYUNWOO.. I JUST ASK FOR YOUR KINDNESS TODAY YOONGI.. PLEASE DON'T TELL EUNWOO ABOUT THIS.. PLEASE.."

Yoongi kneeled down and hugged Hyoseop.

"Shhh.. alright.. I saw nothing today.. stop crying.. Appa really love his son right?"

"Thank you Yoongi"

At Cha mansion (night)

"PAPAAAAA.."

"Hey babyyy"

Eunwoo kissed all over Hyunwoo face

"Did you have fun today?"

"Of course, it was so good, and I make a new friend there"

"Oh.. can I know who is he, baby?"

"I called him MOOMOO.. look this is my picture with him"

"Hurmm.. baby.. go take a bath okay.. Papa already cooked for dinner"

Hyunwoo run to his room leaving Eunwoo at the living room

"Eunwoo"

"Oh Dad.. come in.. have you eaten Dad?"

"Its okay, I had my dinner outside just now.. well, did Hyunwoo tell anything to you about his trip?"

"Yeahh.. seems like he enjoy it a lot, he told me that he make a new friend there which is a MAN in a cow mascot."

"(Chuckled).. Hyoseop really try hard this time isn't he?"

"He is dumb Dad.. I never say he can't show his face to Hyunwoo.. I just say to put some distance thats all"

"Sometimes, love makes people go dumb Eunwoo.. son.. I just want you to know that I'm okay if you decide to get back to Hyoseop.. look, I'm a bit old already and my job are quite dangerous.. I don't know where or when I will close my eyes.. but before I close it, at least I want to see there is someone who will take good care of you and Hyunwoo.. I can see that Hyoseop changed a lot, Eunwoo.. but all in all its up to you.."

Eunwoo sat beside his Dad and hugged him letting all his tears flowing out.

"What if he hurt me again Dad?.. those memories still haunting me every night (sobbing)"

"Shhh.. no he won't.. he love you so much"

After dinner

Eunwoo went to his room after checking his son.

*Ting*

Eunwoo received a message. He open to read it.

"Hi Eunwoo Hyung, this is Jihoon.. just want to ask about Hyunwoo.. did he enjoyed the trip? Did he tell you anything?"

Eunwoo straight away dialed Jihoon number.

"Hmm hello Hyung"

"Hello Jihoon.. well thank you for taking care of Hyunwoo.. he said that he enjoyed it a lot"

"Oh I'm relief to hear that, well Hyung you can bring him over again if he want to.. this farm is always open for both of you."

"I'll think about it.. anyways thanks again for today and.. send my regards to MOOMOO.. tell him even if he wear a giant dragon costume I still can recognise him.."

"Hyung, please don't be mad at Hyoseop Hyung.. he just.. (sigh) nevermind, I apologise on his behalf, Hyung."

"Bye Jihoon"

"Bye Hyung, take care"