CHAPTER 17

Nowadays, Jihoon become overprotective towards Hyoseop. Sometimes, Hyoseop tried to run away from Jihoon eyes by using Hyunwook as distraction. All the strict routine makes Hyoseop tired but deep down he glad that Jihoon are taking care of him.

At Cha mansion
Eunwoo POV

"Should I?"

*ring ring*

On the phone

"Hello?"

"Hello.. Jihoon-ah, am I disturbing you?"

"Not at all, why Hyung?"

"Umm.. actually.. I want to invite you and Hyoseop to have dinner with us here."

"Oh.. umm.. (hesitate) I will ask Hyoseop Hyung first okay.. I'll call you back"

Jihoon POV

Hyoseop Hyung are totally fine with this.. relax Jihoon its just a dinner.. nothing bad gonna happen.

*ring ring*

"Hyung! Hyoseop Hyung and I will come"

"Oh great then, Hyunwoo keep nagging on me want to see his Appa"

"(Chuckled).. but Hyung can I come early and help you"

"Oh no need Jihoon, its not like we're having a dozen people there.. its just us"

"Pleaseee.. I insist Hyung"

"Oh okay then.. you can"

"Thank you Hyung.. see you later"

Jihoon informed it to Hyoseop about the dinner at Cha mansion. Hyoseop are so excited that he ask Hyunwook to accompany him to the mall to buy a present for Hyunwoo.

At Cha mansion

*ding dong*

"Oh you already here.. come in Jihoon."

"Thanks.. where is Hyunwoo, Hyung?"

"In his room, upstairs."

"So, what are you going to cook for dinner tonight Hyung?"

"Umm.. I think I want to cook Hyoseop's favourite tonight"

"Kimchi stew?"

"Yup.. he like it back then"

Goshh.. am I so desperate? It is so obvious? Whatever, I want my husband back.. this is nothing compare to what Hyoseop did to date me back then.

"Oh great then.. its been awhile since last we had it"

(Evening)

Hyoseop arrived at Cha mansion with Hyunwook. Hyunwoo who see it from the balcony run straight to his Appa and hug him. Hyunwoo much more happy when Hyoseop give him the present he bought. It was the red RC car.

"WOAHH.. APPA APPA TEACH ME HOW TO PLAY IT"

"Of course.. but after dinner first baby.. (whispering)Appa can see that Papa staring at both of us right now."

"(Whispering) okay after dinner then.. Papa is scary when he start staring.. its not a good sign"

They all having dinner together full with chatting and laughter. Hyoseop enjoy a lot the kimchi stew that Eunwoo made for him which make the younger proud of himself as he feel that he succeed on his plan for the dinner. Both fathers now are outside the house as Hyoseop teach Hyunwoo to play the RC car. Jihoon and Hyunwook still in the living room.

(Sigh).. I should forgive him long time ago, look what I missed.. look at him with Hyunwoo now really melt my heart.. this is the view that I'm longing for.. I'm sorry Hyoseop.. I should never separate you with Hyunwoo.. can we start over again Hubby?

Eunwoo lost in his thought when suddenly a sharp pain attack Hyoseop chest. Hyoseop collapse to the ground breathing heavily.

"HYOSEOP!!.. what happen to you.. open your eyes Hyoseop.. (panicked) JIHOON!! JIHOON!!"

Jihoon and Hyunwook rush out of the house as they heard Eunwoo shouting. Hyunwook run to the car as Jihoon and Eunwoo help Hyoseop. Hyunwook drive the car at top speed to the hospital. In several minutes they arrived, Hyoseop being push to emergency room.

"(Sigh).. Hyunwook.. tell me he going to be fine.. please, don't leave me Hyung."

Jihoon cried in Hyunwook embrace. Eunwoo hug Hyunwoo as he feel numb try to understand the situation.

Jihoon.. I know you're hiding something from me..

"Shhh Jihoon-ah don't say something like that.. keep praying for his safety"

Jihoon look into Hyunwook eyes after hearing his words. He burst into tears more in Hyunwook arms.

After an hour. Hyoseop rest in the normal ward now. Yoongi come to take Hyunwoo back home as its getting late. Eunwoo insist to stay by Hyoseop side.

Hubbyy.. what happen to you.. please open your eyes.. I promise I won't scold or insult you ever again.. I will take care of you.. please open your eyes for me.. Hyoseop.. I love you..