CHAPTER 16

After that day, Hyunwoo still living with Eunwoo but this time Hyoseop can visit him anytime he want. Hyoseop enjoy a lot travelling to the city as he want to meet with Hyunwoo. Hyoseop relationship with Eunwoo still remain the same but more mutual nowadays. As for Jihoon, he keep his eyes on Hyoseop as he know something is not right with his brother.

Until one day..

At Ahn family house

Jihoon went back home early as he looking for something in Hyoseop room.

He keep telling me that nothing happen to him.. but I have my own reason why I don't believe you Hyung.. how can you say you're okay while you're getting thinner, your face are pale sometimes, you keep on catching your breath.. fine if you want to keep your mouth shut.. I will find it on my own

After an hour of searching, Jihoon finally found it. Hyoseop's medical report. Jihoon keep on praying nothing worst happen to Hyoseop. He open the file.. thats it he can't feel his leg anymore.. he sit on the floor while trembling. He don't want to accept the fact that Hyoseop is suffering from lung cancer.

Dinnertime
Hyoseop POV

"Hyunwoo cried when Yoongi come to take him home. (Chuckled) he doesn't want to let go of that horse.. should I give him his own horse? That must be great. Hyunwoo will love it for sure."

During the whole conversation at the dining table, Jihoon just give a smile to Hyoseop as the older keep tell him how was his day with his beloved son.

"Jihoon.. Jihoon.. JIHOON!!"

"Oh yes Hyung? Do you say anything?"

"I'm calling your name for several time already.. where do you lost huh?"

"Umm nothing Hyung (smiled)"

"(Sigh) Jihoon-ah.. you know that you can always come to me if you have any problem right?.. tell me if there is something bothering you."

Jihoon clenched his fist, he look straight to Hyoseop eyes.

"Yes, I do have something bothering me"

"What is it?"

"You"

"Huh? Me? (Chuckled) are you serious Jihoon?"

"Oh no I'm joking.. because my brother also like to play joke with me.. he doesn't love me at all.."

"Jihoon.. what are you trying to say.. okay, tell me what I did"

"Am I not your brother? Am I not your family?.. why did you have to hide your illness from me? Mr. Ahn Hyoseop have diagnosed with lung cancer stage 1.. you're really great actor Hyung"

"Jihoon, I can explain"

"No need.. (crying) Hyung!! You're the only family that I have.. I have no one else other than you.. I don't expect this from you, I thought we will go through all the hardship together.. are you doubting that I can take care of you? Tell me.. TELL ME!!"

Jihoon burst into tears. Hyoseop stand from his chair and hug Jihoon tightly.

"No Jihoon.. don't say like that.. I'm not going anywhere.. I always be there with you.. I'm sorry I just don't want you to worry about me.. look look I'm okay Jihoon.. I never missed the appointment at hospital.. I took my medicine everyday.. I'm recovering okay.. I promise you everything gonna be fine"

"From now on you're under my observation, I will prepare your food everyday, I will make a schedule that you must obey. You got it!!"

"(Chuckled) okay okay.. anything for my baby brother"