CHAPTER 11

Flashback
Few weeks later
At Ahn family house

*ring ring*

"Hello?"

"Yahhh Eunwoo-ah"

"Hyunggg!?!?! Aigoo.. its been age since last you called me (chuckled)"

"Don't exaggerate it kid, anyways I'm going back to Korea.. can you please ask uncle to let me stay with him for a month"

"Sure, Dad would be happy to hear this.. since you're his favourite nephew.. anyways Hyung, why did you finally decide to come back here?"

"Nothing much, I'm sitting for the bar exam there and I think it is time for me to end my long distance relationship."

"WHATTT!?!?! YOU'RE SEEING SOMEONE HERE.. WHY DON'T YOU TELL ME THIS BEFORE!?!?"

"Aishhh.. don't shout.. and why must I tell you.. its something personal you know"

"Alright alright ahjusshi.. I will inform my Dad about this.. I'll call you back"

"Thanks Eunwoo"

Eunwoo end the call.

"Who are you talking to?(stern voice)"

Hyoseop went back from office

"Aishh you scared me.. its my cousin"

"Which one?"

"Nevermind you didn't know if I say it.. you must be hungry.. I already prepare the dinner"

The next day
At Cha mansion

"I thought you're will bring a lot of stuff.. just this much?"

"Uncle.. I'm not going to live here forever (chuckled).. this one month I will find a place to stay"

"Well I don't mind if you want to live here forever, Eunwoo also not here.. this house are all gloomy now.. (sigh) I will call Eunwoo to have dinner with us tonight"

"Great.. I will cook (chuckled)"

"Okay then.. I will be home in the evening.. I got some work to do."

At Ahn family house

On the phone

"Can you please come back home early today? Dad invite us to have a dinner with him"

"I'm not sure about it.. you can go first.. I will straight away go to Dad house after I finish my work"

"Really? Okay then.. see you there Hubby"

Eunwoo drive to Cha mansion and arrived at noon.

"Aigooo ahjusshi.. I miss you so much"

Eunwoo hugged his cousin tightly

"Let go of me kid.. seems like you're not change at all after your marriage.. where is your cold husband huh?"

"Aishh don't say like that Hyung.. he still at office. He will arrive in the evening.. anyways, where are you going?"

"Groceries store, seems like Uncle never cook in this house"

"(Chuckled) lets go then.. I will help you in the kitchen later"

As both Eunwoo and his cousin are busy chopping all the ingredients, suddenly dizziness hit Eunwoo as he collapse to the floor unconcious.

"EUNWOO!!!"

his cousin waste no time and take Eunwoo to the hospital. After awhile, Eunwoo wake up and being called to the doctor room with his cousin for consultation

"What happen to me doctor?"

"Mr. Ahn there is nothing much to worry instead.. (smiled) I have a good news for you"

"What is it doctor?"

"Mr. Ahn.. congratulation, you're 3 weeks pregnant"

There is no word to describe Eunwoo happiness. He just hug his cousin and burst into tears. It was tears of joy. Finally, his dream to hold a bundle of joy in his arms are really happening now. He thanked the doctor. He can't wait to tell Hyoseop about it. Little did he know that its about to storm at the house.

Both Eunwoo and his cousin arrive at the mansion. Eunwoo can see that Hyoseop's car was already there. He enter the house and greeted by the dark aura around his husband.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Author: introducing..

Lee JongsukEunwoo's cousin

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Lee Jongsuk
Eunwoo's cousin