CHAPTER 10

Flashback
10 years ago
At Ahn family house
Eunwoo POV

It was winter at the moment. Everything was cold and freezing. But the warmness of the people inside the house succeed to make the surroundings become cozy for the married couple.

*whispering*

"Hubbyyy.. hubbyyyyy.. wake uppppp"

Eunwoo teasing his husband's ear to wake him up. Suddenly he feels a pair of strong arms hugging his waist and change their position. Hyoseop hovered on top of Eunwoo. Hyoseop kissed all over Eunwoo face which made the younger giggles.

"Hubbyyy wake up now or you'll be late to the factory"

"5 more minutes, Love"

"NOOO, I know you, your 5 minutes will turn to 3 hours"

"(Chuckled) alright alright.."

"Get ready, I will prepare your breakfast"

Hyoseop and Eunwoo has been married for 4 years now. Eunwoo stopped being a model and become a full time house husband as he want to spend more time with Hyoseop. During these 4 years, Eunwoo left everything behind, his careers, his modelling colleague and his fame.

Eunwoo never regret to leave all of those things behind as he knew that the man who now he called husband are much more precious than that. Until it comes to thing that scared Eunwoo the most. Hyoseop anger issues

One day at the factory office

"DO I HAVE TO REPEAT MYSELF MR.LEE?"

"...."

"LOOK AT MY FACE.. IT WAS A SIMPLE TASK.. ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS TO CHECK ALL THE STOCK BEFORE BEING DELIVER SO OUR CUSTOMER WILL NOT GET THOSE FUCKING EXPIRED THINGS.. ARE MY BUSINESS A DAMN JOKE TO YOU?"

"Forgive me Sir.. after this I'll make sure not to repeat the same mistake, please give me a chance Sir"

"There is no need for that.. here..

Hyoseop throw an envelope to Mr.Lee

..you're fired and that is your salary for this month.. get out.."

"Sir.. please Sir, just one more chance Sir"

At the outside of office room, Eunwoo heard all the things that happen inside. Eunwoo just doing his daily routine, send a lunchbox for his husband but now he is afraid to enter the room as he know Hyoseop are not in the good mood. He gathered all his courage and push the door.

"Hmmm Hubby.. I bring your lunch"

"Just put it on the table and go home now Eunwoo"

"Hubbyyy.. (soft tone) isn't it better if you can forgive him.. I'm sure he won't repeat the same mistake"

"Ahn Eunwoo.. don't you hear me? I SAID GO BACK HOME NOW"

Eunwoo run out from the office while holding his tears

"Ahhh shittt.. I fucked up again.. I should not let out my anger on him.."

At Ahn family house (evening)

"I'm home"

No one wait for him

He must be in the kitchen

Hyoseop walk to the kitchen and saw Eunwoo is cooking for dinner. He slowly walk behind him and hug Eunwoo from behind.

"Hey Love, what are you doing?(smiled)"

"Can't you see?(emotionless)"

Ahhh he is sulking with me.. a kiss maybe?

Hyoseop lean to kiss Eunwoo cheek and Eunwoo are fast enough to stop it.

"Go take a shower and have your dinner"

And with that Hyoseop went upstairs as he don't want to disturb Eunwoo right now. During dinner, the only thing that produce sound are the plates and the cutlery as Eunwoo shut his mouth completely.

In bedroom

Goddd helppp.. he is not facing me now.. I can't sleep without him in my arms

Hyoseop try to touch Eunwoo arms but Eunwoo avoid it. Hyoseop go for his last move and quickly hug Eunwoo tightly from behind.

"let go of me"

"No.. I'm sorry Love.. please don't ignore me, I can't live without you"

Both of them sitting on the bed facing each other.

"Please forgive me, I just can't control myself.. I was angry at the staff"

"Shhh.. I know you.. Hyoseop, the moment I agree to be your husband, I acknowledge that I have to deal with your anger issue. And I promise to myself that I want to change you to be a better person. Its already 4 years now, seems like I have failed to change you.. maybe this also one of the reason why God didn't bless us with a child yet.."

Hyoseop burst into tears

"NO NO Love.. don't say like that.. I love you so much Eunwoo.. I can't breath without you.. I can't help myself with my problem.. Love you are the only one who understand me.. please don't leave me"

"Shhh don't cry.. I love you too Hubby.. I won't leave you.. where else to go, I belongs to be in my husband arms right (chuckled)"

"Thank you Love, for always stay by my side"

Hyoseop kiss Eunwoo forehead and both of them lost to the dreamland.