CHAPTER 15

The next morning
At Ahn family house

"Aishh Jihoon-ah.. I'm totally fine. Don't worry about me"

"NO!!

Jihoon glared at Hyoseop

..you're not!! I'm lucky to know it from Hyunwook otherwise you will not open your mouth"

Aishh Hyunwook.. I will kill you.. how can you be so careless.. why did you told him about that incident.. do you just forget everything when talking to my brother?

"I'M FINE.. goshhh Jihoon"

"I . DON'T . BELIEVE . YOU."

"Okay then.. bye"

with that Hyoseop snatch the car key and run out of the house.

"YAHHH.. I WILL DRAG YOU TO THE HOSPITAL HYUNG.. DON'T CHALLENGE ME!!"

At Ahn Family Farm

"HYUNWOOKK.. COME HERE YOU BRAT"

"HYUNG HYUNG I CAN EXPLAIN"

"YAHHH DID YOUR BRAIN JUST DISAPPEAR WHEN IT COMES TO JIHOON?"

"I'M SORRY HYUNG.. I'M SO CARELESS AT THAT TIME"

"HUH SORRY MY FOOT"

the moment Hyoseop want to chase Hyunwook, he feel a pair of arm hug his waist from behind. Hyoseop quickly turn his body and thats it, he froze as he look at the one who hug him. Not in thousand years Hyoseop will expect this.

"Appa.. its me.. Hyunwoo"

Hyoseop just lost his word. He kneel down and hug Hyunwoo like his life depend on him. He kiss Hyunwoo all over his face. Tears are keep flowing out from his eyes. There is no word that can describe his feelings right now.

God.. if this is a dream.. please don't wake me up forever..

"Let him breath Hyoseop"

I know this voice.. wait.. is he..

Hyoseop turn his head to the right only to be greeted by a very familiar person to him.

At Ahn family house

"Jihoon-ah!! Come here.. I want to show you something"

"Ohh you better show me.. because it is the last thing you show me before I drag you to.."

Jihoon froze while looking down from the stairs.

"Hyung? Hyunwoo?.. am I dreaming?"

Jihoon run towards Hyunwoo and hug him tightly

"ITS YOU.. ITS REAL!!.. wait how come.."

"Jihoon"

"Eunwoo Hyung"

"Yes Jihoon.. I'm the one who bring Hyunwoo here"

"Hyung.. I don't understand.. this is too much for me.. how.. "

"I know you have a lot of question for me but can you please take Hyunwoo for a moment.. I want to talk with Hyoseop"

Jihoon bring Hyunwoo to another side of the house leaving Hyoseop and Eunwoo at the living room.

"Eunwoo, are you okay?"

"Yes, I'm totally fine. Why do you ask?

"Not only Jihoon.. but I'm also don't understand what is happening now"

"(Sigh).. Dad told me about your request.. I'm sorry for all these years.. Dad just told me everything about you suffered all this time.. and I thought enough is enough.. Hyoseop.. I forgive you.. you can take your responsibility as Hyunwoo father now..

"No Eunwoo, don't say like that. You have nothing to apologise to..  instead, I'm the one who should beg for your forgiveness. I promise you, I will be a good father to Hyunwoo."

God.. you really make it hard for me now.. help me to fight my illness.. I don't want to close my eyes yet..