CHAPTER 14

The next morning
At Cha mansion
Eunwoo POV

"Eunwoo"

"Oh Dad.. have a seat, join us for breakfast"

"Umm yeah sure"

Everything was peaceful at the time they had breakfast. Hyunwoo kissed his Papa and Grandpa cheek before going to school.

"Bye baby, be a good boy okay?"

"Sure Papa.. bye Grandpa"

Hyunwoo wave his hand at Joongki while the older smiling at him.

"Eunwoo.. I have something to talk"

"What is it Dad.. I'm getting late to office"

"You're the CEO.. no one will complain"

"(Chuckled) so what is it?"

"Yesterday, Hyoseop called me"

"Huh? Are you serious? Hahahaha that guy really out of his mind for sure this time"

"Eunwoo listen to me first.. he called me yesterday and asked me a favor which is he want to work as Hyunwoo's driver..

Eunwoo about to respond but stopped by his Dad.

..I said wait.. hear me first.. I agree with his request but still I need to ask you"

"Daddd why did you agree with it? Why everyone start to show him mercy now (sigh)"

"Eunwoo.. did 10 years are still not enough? I forgive him long time ago Eunwoo. I just give the order to my men because you asked for it.. son.. I saw how he struggle.. I witnessed countless time he being dragged out of your office like a stray dog.. I heard he groaned in pain everytime Yoongi caught him.. how he end up sitting at the bench out of your office for the whole day just to meet you.. I know what he did to you is unforgivable.. but Eunwoo, did you really forget how he love you before? Even after 10 years, he still not letting anyone take your place as his life partner"

Eunwoo can't even uttered a word as he keep crying his heart out.

"Eunwoo..

Joongki hold Eunwoo hand

..tell me.. are you going to forgive him now?"

"Yes Dad I will.. I will forgive him.. I lied to myself all these years.. I act all tough but the truth is I just want to run back to him.. I miss him a lot Dad.."

"Shhh.. don't cry.. I always want the best for you.. you really want to run back to him right?"

Eunwoo nodded his head vigorously

"Then I don't need to call him back.. take Hyunwoo to meet him tomorrow"

"But Hyunwoo hate him Dad.. what should I do?"

"Hyunwoo is a smart boy.. just tell him the truth.. or you can simply ask Hyoseop to wear that cow costume again.. maybe he will like it (chuckled)"

"Daddd I'm serious"

"Time will heal wound, son.. Hyunwoo just didn't know his Appa yet.. I'm sure in that kid's heart he must curious about his Appa"

"I hope so"

At night

*knock knock*

"Baby.. may I come in?"

"Sure Papa"

Eunwoo enter the room and sit beside his son on the bed.

"What are you doing?"

"Nothing.. I just look at the picture of me and MOOMOO.. I miss him actually"

"Well Hyunwoo.. Papa have something to tell you"

"What is it Papa?"

"Hyunwoo.. do you want to meet your Appa?"

Hyunwoo eyes shines hearing it but play hard to get. He put a straight face to Eunwoo.

"Why so sudden?"

"Nothing.. I just thought that you would like to meet him?"

"No"

"Really?.. what if I tell you that you actually already meet with Appa but you don't recognise him"

"WHEN?!?!"

"During your school field trip"

"Which one.. tell me I still remember some of the face there"

Eunwoo take the picture in Hyunwoo hand and point it to him.

"That is your Appa"

"MOOMOO!?!?!"

"Yes.. don't you remember that I told you your Appa own a farm?"

Tears start brimming in Hyunwoo eyes

"Then why he didn't tell me at that time.. does he not love me?"

Eunwoo quickly hugged Hyunwoo while telling him the truth.

"I'm sorry baby.. its my fault.. I forbid your Appa to tell you the truth.. that is why he had to wear those costume.. I'm sorry baby its all my fault.."

Eunwoo burst into tears as he hugging his son. Hyunwoo wiped those tears on Eunwoo cheek.

"Don't cry Papa.. I love you"

Hyunwoo hug his Papa neck while Eunwoo keep on crying. Both the father and son end up sleeping in each other embrace.