CHAPTER 12

Flashback
At Cha mansion

Both Eunwoo and his cousin arrive at the mansion. Eunwoo can see that Hyoseop's car was already there. He enter the house and greeted by the dark aura around his husband.

 He enter the house and greeted by the dark aura around his husband

"Oh Hubby you're here.. Hubbyyy I have some.."

*slapped*

Hyoseop slapped Eunwoo face hard make the younger fall to the floor. Hyoseop hold Eunwoo hand and drag him out of the house roughly.

"YOU'RE GOING HOME WITH ME NOW!!"

"HEYYY WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!"

Jongsuk shout at Hyoseop. He getting close to Hyoseop only to receive a hard punch on his face.

"I'M HIS HUSBAND YOU DAMN FUCKER"

Jongsuk collapse to the ground holding on to the pain. Hyoseop drag Eunwoo to the car and drive back to their home. Eunwoo was a crying mess along the way to their home.

At Ahn family house

Hyoseop hold Eunwoo by his hair and drag him to the living room.

"COME HERE YOU BITCH.. HOW DARE YOU TO HAVE SOMEONE BEHIND MY BACK (slapped).. ARE YOU SO DESPERATE TO GET ATTENTION FROM THE OTHERS (slapped).. OHH HAHAHA I FORGOT, OF COURSE YOU WANT SOMEONE TO ADMIRE YOU, YOU'RE A MODEL BEFORE RIGHT BITCH (slapped).. ARE YOU HAPPY TO LET THAT FUCKER DEVOUR YOUR BODY (slapped).. ANSWER ME BITCH (slapped).. ANSWER ME (slapped).."

Eunwoo lost his conciousness due to the pain that he receive as Hyoseop slapped his face and body over and over again. Hyoseop just leave Eunwoo lying on the cold floor and leave the house.

Midnight

"I'm home"

Why is it strangely quiet.. Hyoseop Hyung usually still awake at this time..

Jihoon enter the house as he just return from his campus. His eyes widened as he saw a person lying on the floor.

"Eunwoo Hyung?.. H-hyung?.. HYUNGGG!!.. goshhh what happen to you.. who did this to you.. HYOSEOP HYUNG!!.. HYUNG!! WHERE ARE YOU.. Eunwoo Hyung wake up.. wake up please.."

Jihoon keep on shaking Eunwoo body. Eunwoo wake up and groans in pain.

"Jihoon-ah (weak tone)"

"H-hyung.. who did this to you.. where is Hyoseop Hyung.."

Jihoon burst into tears while holding Eunwoo in his arms as he look at Eunwoo face all cover with bruise and blood.

"Jihoon-ah.. help me.. send me to my Dad house"

Without wasting time, Jihoon help Eunwoo to stand up and get him out from the house. Jihoon drive Eunwoo to Cha mansion.

"Hyung please tell me who did this to you.. I will find him and beat him to death"

"Hyoseop"

"What!?"

"You hear me"

Jihoon can't even uttered a word after he know that his beloved Hyung did all these thing. They arrived at Cha mansion.

At Cha mansion

Joongki eyes turn dark after he know everything that his son in law have done.

"Yoongi.. give me the gun.. someone wish to die today.. find his location.. I won't sleep until I burn his body"

Yoongi and Joongki rush out from the house but Eunwoo stopped them.

"Please Dad.. don't do that"

"Eunwoo!! Stay out of this.. no one treat my son like this.. he going to pay the price now"

Eunwoo kneel down infront of his Dad begging him not to kill Hyoseop.

"Dad please.. don't kill him.. I will divorce him.. I don't want to live with him anymore.. but please Dad, don't kill him.."

Joongki give back the gun to Yoongi and went upstairs. Jongsuk help Eunwoo to stand up and calm him down.

"I will help with the paperwork if you don't mind"

"No I don't.. sorry for that Hyung.. is it still hurt?"

"is okay, don't worry"

The next morning
At Ahn family house

Three black car arrived infront of the house. Joongki out from the car and stormed into the house with his men.
Several men hold Hyoseop as Joongki give multiple punch to him.

"Release him.. here, sign this you jerk.. from now on you're no longer Eunwoo husband.. I will not let my son be with someone like you.. aishhh.. I'm really disappointed with you. I thought you're the one for Eunwoo but I make a mistake.. NOW SIGN IT!!"

Hyoseop signed those paper. Joongki throw a piece of paper to Hyoseop.

"Thats from Eunwoo.. lets go boys"

Joongki left the house. Hyoseop lean on to the wall as he was beaten a lot. He read the letter from Eunwoo.

"Hyoseop
I'm divorcing you, I can't bear with you anymore, you hurt me many times before but last night you just crossed the line. Thats it, I had enough with your anger. I'm so stupid to fall in love with you. That guy you saw yesterday is my cousin, he just save my live by brought me to the hospital. Hyoseop, last night I was about to tell you that I'm carrying your child. Yes, I'm pregnant. And I don't want my child to have a father like you. Hereafter, you're nothing in my life and my child. I hate you Hyoseop. I WON'T FORGIVE YOU, MAY YOU LIVE WITH GUILTY FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE."

And with that, Hyoseop scream his heart out as guilty are eating him from inside. He lock himself in a room for weeks chanting his sorry to Eunwoo. Jihoon didn't talk to Hyoseop for months as he can't imagine what Hyoseop have done. Joongki increased the bodyguard around Eunwoo for his safety.

After 9 months of pregnancy, Eunwoo give birth to Hyunwoo. This is where Hyoseop start to chase Eunwoo everywhere, try to meet him and ask for his forgiveness but never succeed as he whether missed the chance to meet the younger or being beaten by Joongki's men.