CHAPTER 7

At Ahn Family Farm
Bodyguard POV

"Where is he.. where is he.. ahh there he is.. aishhh always cute.. I can't wait the day that you will be mine.. I will ask for your hand.. we will get married.. and I will...

"YAHHHHH.. I STILL CAN HEAR YOU THROUGH THE WALKIE TALKIE YOU BRATTT..

Joongki shout at his most trusted bodyguard.

"ARE YOU SLACKING OFF BEHIND MY BACK?"

"No no no Sir, forgive me.. I just repeating the dialogue from the movie I watched last night"

"FOCUS!!"

"Yes Sir!!"

The bodyguard turn off the walkie talkie and get back to his business looking at love of his life.

"Aishhh.. with that purple big shirt of yours can make a heartless man like me find an artificial heart just to beat for you.."

"Yeah cute"

"I know right"

"Not the purple shirt.. but the blue shirt one is cute"

"Oh that one... (shocked) WAITTT.. WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?!?!?"

"I should be the one who asking you that though"

The bodyguard take out his gun and point it to Hyunwook head.

"Man man.. I'm just kidding, I'm the worker here in the farm"

"Tsk.. well you better shut your mouth and let me just do my work or else.."

"Okay okay.. but at least tell me what are you doing here in the bush"

"I have to take care of my boss grandson here"

"Ohh got it.. may I leave now? Please?"

Hyunwook make a puppy eyes to the bodyguard

"Urgh.. just go"

During the trip
Hyoseop POV

"So for our first station is the peacock cage. You guys can see there are blue with green feather peacocks and white peacocks."

Jihoon talking with the kids.