CHAPTER 2

Few weeks later..
At Ahn Family Farm

Jihoon POV

"I don't want to see you disappointed over and over again Hyung.. what is the point for travelling miles away from here every week just to be ignore by Eunwoo Hyung?"

"Even I have to walk a thousand miles with my own feet in exchange of his forgiveness, I won't even complain Jihoon. I deserve this kind of treatment."

"Sir, we are ready to go"

"Thanks a lot Hyunwook, lets go"

"Hyunwook, drive safely okay.. take good care of my Hyung (Jihoon smiled)"

"Don't worry, we will be fine (Hyunwook smiled)"

I always prayed for your happiness Hyung, I believe that Eunwoo Hyung will finally forgive you. As he also love you Hyung"

At modelling agency
Hyoseop POV

"Don't you have any shame left Mr. Ahn? What are you trying to prove after all these years? Don't you get it there is nothing left between us?"

Eunwoo used to ignore Hyoseop request to meet with him. But there is a point where Eunwoo accept it just to insult and plant more hatred towards his ex-husband.

"Eunwoo, please.. there are still something between us. My responsibility as Hyunwoo's father."

"Wow hahaha (Eunwoo smirked), in your dreams Hyoseop.. he is good with me, I raised him well, as I'm the one who carried him for 9 months without a RESPONSIBLE HUSBAND by my side."

" (crying).. 10 years are still not enough right Eunwoo? I just knew his name only but not his face. You never let me see him.
Eunwoo, 10 years since our divorce made me realised that there is no hope left for me to be with you again. (Kneeled down) but the only thing that I'm begging to you is your forgiveness and a chance to be a father to Hyunwoo. I know that you're not going to let me see him but at least just a picture of him will do Eunwoo (burst into tears)"

"GET OUT NOW!"

I won't give up Eunwoo, I will dedicate all my age just to see my son.

At Cha mansion (night)
Eunwoo POV

*knock knock*

"Papa, may I come in?"

"Of course, what do you want baby?"

"Here is the problem, yesterday in English class Mr.Park want us to write a paragraph describing our family. But I have to do it again as Mr.Park said that mine are too short."

"Oh let me see dear.. (soft tone)hurmmm baby? Why you only write about me? Why don't you write about your Appa, I told you a lot about your Appa right?"

"As he really important in our family? (serious tone) I hate him Papa"

"Ahn Hyunwoo, I don't like this kind of behavior. No matter what he is your Appa. And I told you that Appa love you more than anything in this world. Appa will sacrifice everything for you... (sigh) Appa love you so much baby.."

"If he really do love me, how can not even once in my life I get to see him? I'M NOT EVEN KNOW HOW HE LOOKS LIKE, PAPA.."

Hyunwoo run out of Eunwoo's room while sobbing

Papa really sorry baby. I'm too selfish. I never want you to hate your Appa.