Chapter Two

Something not hers

Late Night, Keral felt he was being in captive with one psychopath and other who is supporting her but at the same time he would calm down when Kera starts to sing. She was in her night gown which made Keral red unintentionally thinking about her slim body. She is weird yet so beautiful! he thought and snapped out of it when he saw Kera touching every corner of the house; sliding her hands but more than that she would unlock every door and stand in the middle of the room, staring every corner, Turning her head again and again. She starts to dance in middle and tries to touch the things in between.

Keral had only heard the rumors about why her division is called Dream hunters yet only two of them are left in the division, one was killed and other left

Keral had only heard the rumors about why her division is called Dream hunters yet only two of them are left in the division, one was killed and other left. He had heard Kera was called The Witch of Past, but he never understood why nor anyone as no one knew how she works. Thank God nobody knows laughed Keral and followed Kera to each and every room.

Do you want to join me asked Kera offering her hands to Keral which surprised him. Without any answer Kera pulled him and started to dance. So close Keral thought, and his breath started to shorten. He looked at Kera so closely dancing around with him, and he felt ta sudden ease when he saw her beauty. Kera's hairs are so black same as the voids of universe, her eyes were similar to dead star travelling and brightening each second, she has dimples too thought Keral and started to lose in her dance of mirage.

Where are you lost, Dreamer? asked Kera.

Art!!-no- nothing! nowhere! why are you dancing in the room said Keral as he stepped back forcefully but Kera was still spinning around. 

I'm making a map!

A map?

For Dream! so the story doesn't get in its own flow! Today we will dream of the story of this house and the old man!!!

What? how is that possible?

We will DREAM OF THE PAST! There's a reason why I'm called Witch of the Past!

Keral had never encountered bewildering things as such. He always knew concept of Lucid dreaming and also how it affects brain. Keral was telling the concepts he knew about Lucid Dreaming as Jack asked him to.

What's the relation between Brain and Lucid dreaming? Jack asked, ready with his inked pen.

Lucid dreams are accompanied by gamma waves in frontal and temporal regions of the brain which is not produced in normal sleeping pattern.

The effect taking part is so strong in the front lateral areas of brain that it sets a linguistic thought or high awareness.

Frequency around 40Hz (Hertz) activates lucid dreaming. There are scientific studies over this concept where the test subjects were kept under the made environment of specific frequency, sometimes differs by person to person.