Chapter Five

Cursed Rivalry 

She killed her collogues! No! that can't be! said Keral thinking how she said no one dies under her but then again, he looked at his bloody memories and thought 'No one can guarantee living either.' 

I don't know what had happened by the site but surely it cost the division many things. Karl is with Glance and Jack with Kera, what a twisted rivalry. Karl and Kera were more of collogues, they were brother and sister and yet look at it now! a broken family! said Aislin and added looking at Keral 'You should ask her what happened! she will tell you! 

What makes you say that?

Because you are her Saviour from walking life! Also, someone who could fight against Glance! 

I can't understand why everyone thinks I can fight against him or I'm the Saviour because look at me! I don't know anything! I can't even save myself! 

Keral! things take time and so does the knowledge come by when needed!

Aislin! said Kera coming out from the shower; drying her hairs. She looked at Keral who was looking at her blood clothes lying by the floor. Your room stinks old man! she said

I will take it as Thank you! 

Who think thing planted this attack? asked Aislin

Through the vision! It was Karl. The attack was made for Keral though!

If it was for this boy! how did you guys got hurt like that? asked Aislin pointing over the knife scratches all over Kera's and Jack's body. Aislin was surprised and so does Kera herself thinking why would Karl try to kill them? 

Aislin! we are not in our old relationships now. It hurts thinking but that's how it is now. We want to hurt each other to slow down each other and gain' one's power all alone said Kera treating Jack's wound. Jack was awake then as his wound started to hurt and saw Kera applying ointment.  

Your hands! said Jack 

I'm fine! Let's take rest and then go back for the hunt!

Everyone stayed in but at mid night Jack came asking for Kera who was trying to sleep beside Keral on the floor. Kera! we have a visitor! said Jack and Keral too heard it, but he stayed low. 

Sire Nolan! What's bring you here! asked Kera and looked behind him; people standing with pistol in their hands. 

Oh! are we under arrest! laughed Kera 

No! It's just I want you guys to back off from the mission. We have things under control now! 

Why is that? whom have you got now? asked Jack knowing Nolan was the client whom they have been working for years now. Nolan was the one who proposed the investigation of deaths of Alchemist and the site before it as burned. He doesn't know that we know the truth of him being the culprit of the burnt house and dead of test subjects. 

I have heard Karl is not working with you and Glance had died months ago now. You didn't get the two pieces and hunting for the third one in line of your life! You should back off! I will do the job with my people who aren't dream hunters yet capable of finishing the job! taunted Nolan.