Chapter Three

How to be a dream walker

Kera went somewhere and only Jack knew about it. She was wearing a weird attire because she usually wears a man's dressing rather than women yet today, she is dressed as a girl. Keral was all zoned out when he saw Kera walking down the stairs and twirling around. He could notice she wasn't happy but also knew it's her away to know and feel the surroundings. 

In mid of stairs, Keral offered her his hands because he was worried, she will fall. Kera was surprised but she took his hands. You look beautiful today! said Keral walking down the aisle and further asked 'Whom you are meeting today?' 

Don't worry! it's not a date! Kera laughed. Keral said sorry for not listening to Kera the night when one of them Alchemist died, and she couldn't get any pieces or information. Kera didn't talk about it as if she really doesn't care what's in the past. As placing her right feet to the carriage, she told Keral 'Don't trust anyone who is a Dream walker! Not even yourself!

 Lucid dreamers are liars.' 

Jack monitored Keral and frequently asked about Lucid dreaming. Keral got to know he was an outer field test subject without even knowing. Keral told Jack that he used to have Lucid dreams even before the serum yet when he was injected, he started to have longer minutes to Lucid dreaming and also Vividness. 

I was a failed Dreamer! said Keral

Failed Dreamer? 

Yes! while Lucid Dreaming I couldn't 'FEEL' anything; no touch, no smell, no feelings. These feelings were so similar to the Dream void of Kera. Where there is nothing just you and some lies buried in. 

But after the serum was injected to started to feel too, right?

No! but when I dream travelled to HER DREAM suddenly I could 'FEEL'! Keral had a faint smile and started to think about his lucid dreams. Jack! what you do as Dream Walker? What's your specialty? Why are you always with Kera?

Jack laughed saying he is not a Dream Waler, more like a Walking life prove to them. Keral couldn't understand what he was saying. Jack told him when the team of Dream Walker was made with Glance and Kera who could lucidly dream and do dream walk. Me and Karl were appointed to wake them up if they end up in nightmare or get stuck in a void loop. Karl was the mind of the group; he was called the Raven. I was the corrupted pawn who could get you anywhere in the world and place. I had known many higher ups and had blackmailed with everything. I'm know for my work of blackmailing and spotlight. 

Spotlight?

Yes! A way to get in any place and sometimes even seducing women for an information. I was the Sly Fox of the group. Kera and Glance they were different; sometimes Wolves to hunt things down together and sometimes THE BIRDS OF FREEDOM to fly away in their dreamlands. 

Though Kera and Glance had different Lucid powers. They mastered it but they had their Dream criteria which was a problem to them; a dream criterion was a barrier where their powers get limited according to the dream story. Glance was powerful but there were times he couldn't do the things Kera could. The famous of all hunts was when Kera and Glance were performing the Dream Walk when Glance woke up due to the void loop, but Kera didn't and then she created a phase of shooting stars! 

Wait! she is the--? Keral Gasped

Yes! The shooting star theory no one knows about!