Chapter Eight

Dream Panorama

They are the ones I saw in THE BOOK! said Keral but he didn't have any perception to wake Kera after she had finally slept without any supplement or candles. He drew that blue flower in his book thinking if he had ever saw any blue flower of these kinds in the Old Alchemist's Garden. 

It was midnight when Keral suddenly woke up due to noises of footsteps. He finally opened his eyes when he could feel light candles scent. Oh, you are awake said Jack while he was putting red cloth to Kera's eyes. 

What are you doing? She is resting! argued Keral which made Jack laugh thinking why he is being so protective when he is the one who doesn't like Kera's monstrous presence. She said so! Jack simply answered telling him that Kera also got awaken when she heard the footsteps so asked me to set up the dream plain of walking life.

Keral hit his head to the pillow and slept in curiosity thinking what he will he learn today. Kera was in her dull shades of dream with few voids around which she avoided. She wasn't lucid dreaming and so she was running away from her dream monsters. She was chased by some people who included many dead peoples; some shot in head, some by stomach and some were totally fine but with pistol and firing on her. Ruffing around and all hurt in her own world, she just prayed for someone to help her yet so powerless to figure out her own dream. 

Keral was dreaming in his dream when he said, 'Everything connected to me should be gone.' He was in void, black void with few beautiful crystals floating. He was floating in the blackness of something unknown to the humans. He looked one if the shinning crystals when he touched it saying 'Kera's Dream' he entered the dream. He saw the dull colors and wondered did she ever had a colorful dream when suddenly he saw Kera running.

Kera??  

He followed her around seeing her hurt and in dirt being on ground. Kera!!! he said, and Kera gained consciousness as if Keral had now became her CILD {Character Induced Lucid dreaming}. She was still breathing heavily trying to calm herself down as she had gained consciousness her dream character disappeared. Kera was standing up cleaning her dress coming up to Keral with her red scarf to tie his hand with hers, so he won't get lost or trap in her dreams.

Keral sighed as dream characters were gone but he found weird when one was still there with mask on his face. Who is he? Keral asked looking at dark brown eyes with dark hairs and a bright sunrays presence through the forest touching him as if he was one of the fantasies of Kera yet someone more alive than anything, more alive than Kera.  

Who is whom? 

That masked person behind you!

Kera looked back but she couldn't see anything. Looking back at Keral she laughed saying if he is seeing things because of the dark forest, they were in. The masked person was in shock, Keral could see his eye's being all widened. 

You can see me?!!! said Glance rhetorically.

What you mean?

Keral! who are you talking to? 

Glance removed his mask smirking in his thoughts about what powers does Keral holds. Glance looked at Kera who was thinking looking at the dark forest, but he didn't want her to think anything in dreams because if she does and succeeds using the Lucid powers; it will grant her many answers and things to use against Glance.