Chapter Ten

Following broken pieces

This song will take us to Glance!!!

Before Jack could react to Keral he quickly chugged his beer and went to Kera looking if she was doing alright. The children pulled Jack in their circle and started to jiggle around. Kera was resting by the fountain only catching her warm breath.

Here! said Keral as he saw Kera cleaning her face off sweat with her cloth sleeves. That dance! it was same as in dream added Keral. I know! everything here is dreamy! she answered lowering her head, looking at her feet and Keral's.

Something on my feet?

No! it's weird when someone has their shoe on here! especially in evening! she laughed and Keral noticed it too that everyone was bare feet; their shoes were all tossed somewhere before the shop stands.

Kera?

Yes!

The stance at start and end when you froze! what is that about?

I was asking someone to dance! she answered.

Keral's head brought the picture from the dream; the memory when Keral had dream travelled to Kera's dream. In her dream where they were in this town and Glance was walking on the boundaries of the fountain, balancing himself with hands stretched. Kera looked up to him and asked his hands for dance, yes! that was near this fountain he said to clearing himself.

You said Dream sometimes play memories!

Yes, they do!

Then does the memory fabricates few parts?

Few characters actually and bit a place! depends how the dreamer is connected to life and stable to dream!

You fantasize the true memory!

Yes! but why are you asking so many questions for?

Because Kera!

As Keral took her name he scooted near to Kera in excitement of his innovative idea. If the dream of this town is from your walking life, then the dream is supposed to be in dusk light too, but it was getting black as if it was night and- and also the song! this song you were singing was making the night!

What are you getting from this?

That this song is portal to you connect to Glance!!!

What?!!!

Keral explained his point of view what he had saw in her dream which doesn't connect to walking life dance and song. If her voice can create a void and open the portal it will lead her to Glance but more than that she might get dream travel and best of Astral powers.

Keral! let's not go for Astral! it's a divine technique but yes Dream Travel could be one and---

Little snow!!! called everyone and Kera had to go knowing she is leaving in tomorrow morning. Keral sighed hard at the fountain, he weighs down his head backwards looking the Fountain upwards he saw someone passing. He didn't bother to know but found it weird how everyone is already by their shops and children listening to Jack and Kera's adventure but as figure came near the fountain he flinched.