Chapter Seventeen

Keral's Confession

Yes! as I said Time stays everywhere! - - with the dreamer!

Kera and Keral looked at each other feeling an unknown mystery deepening  inside them. The shopkeeper glared at Keral; scanning him from top to toes. Tell me gentleman why are you with her? 

I'm working for Dream hunter unit!

No! I mean to ask why you are truly here? Following her? 

I- I desire to follow my dreams sir! 

As Keral answered him Kera couldn't understand what he meant. What you mean? she asked. The shopkeeper interrupted before he could say something. Aren't you HIM? The shopkeeper gasped losing his grip to the chair he fell over. 

Sir! 

Kera immediately helped over the old man to stand and asked Keral what he meant by that. I think he got the wrong person answered Keral. I'm sorry! it's just my memories are hazy! his shoulder reminded me of the person who started this massacrer said the old man. Kera asked the old man to tell more about that person. 

He! he was way before the Dream hunter unit! Way before you though if this theory. In an old town lived a small boy who talked wonders and painted everything with a small touch. I have only heard stories how his family was attacked and he was abandon on the street. The town tried to shelter him but he walked away and came back after a decade and left the cursed book here. 

Cursed book? You meant the book having--

Yes! the one whose pieces you were chasing which is with Glance Autumn!

Do you know anything about the book asked Keral

Yes! I do. It doesn't have the secrets you think it has!

WHAT??? said Kera in confusion

Before the man could say something a scent of a flower filled the room. What's this sweet scent noticed Kera and looked over Keral who was half past asleep and Kera started to get dizzy too. Oh no! what is it this time. Kera didn't lost her control and tried to drag Keral to upstairs but she started to feel her world spinning too. No! I won't sleep again! NO - nO- nnnoo---

After an hour Kera opened her eyes with Keral still by the stairs. She started to look around by the rusting rods and looked for the old man. What just happened? I'm in dream she asked herself and started to get lose the sense of reality. Keral is here but what if it's just a false character. Keral! If you are here as dream character please come! Keral if you are a dream character please come! Please!!

Kera! this isn't a dream! a faint voice came. It was Keral holding lightly to Kera's hand as there was no energy left in him. He tried t lift himself up and told Kera again It's not a dream or I would have tied my hands with you he said but Kera was still in her thinking. 

Oh! Kera he said as he noticed her breathing fast. He gently fixed her hairs and cupped her cheeks telling her the dream Keral would never do what he was going to do. Keral kissed her lightly on her lips which caught Kera off guard. What are you doing!!! she panicked. 

Just a proof! I would never do such things again in dream so this is it!!!

K-Keral you are--- you are crazy!! and where is the old man! what's just happened if we got unconscious and we are still here because last time I was unconscious I was throw off the bridge! 

Keral looked around but he couldn't get any clue. I think we should leave!!! who might have got the old man? 

I-I don't know!!! We can't leave without him! I think he knows something!!!