Chapter Twelve

Dreamed too far

You were dreaming too long silly! laughed Glance Autumn

Kera woke up by the walking life looking around seeing her hands in normal condition except a pin attached to her wrist which was dripping a liquid inside her body. Glance detached the liquid and gave a forehead kiss to Kera. 

Good job little bird! he smiled and started to call everyone that Kera has woken up.  

Kera looked outside the window she was by the top floor of her department. She looked at her hands feeling it under the sun and its warmness. She stood up weakly yet able to see the world outside the window children waving her. 

Me! Dreaming long?  

My sister is really strong! patted Karl and gave a side hug. Kera looked at Karl all fine when she tried to touch his face Kera lost her balance. Woah! let's take some rest shall we! it's been long time! Two months isn't a joke!! 

What?? TWO MONTHS?

Chill Sister! Let Aislin's Wife help you freshen up and have blueberry muffins n' sweet breakfast together. 

Kera got to the shower room of the department. She would feel the warm water pouring on her. Ah! after such a long time she said yet still thinking what she had dreamt so long. Suddenly every memory got blur same as after waking from a dream and asking what had happened in it. 

Mind if I come in!

I'm showering right now!

Yeah! that's why I asked!!

Kera didn't respond anything out of embarrassment. Glance walked away laughing telling her everyone is waiting by the table. Kera saw Glance's shirt rather than Jacks'; oh, I have to wear this! Kera sniffed the scent off the shirt she could feel the pachouli scent of hers on his shirt. I was wearing this on my birthday! 

She went to the dining room where everyone was waiting for her. Kera!! cheered Karl and everyone stopped looking at her wearing a different outfit that Glance had picked up. You did a great job Kera! everyone was saying it, but Kera didn't know what they were talking about. 

We can finally catch Nolan! said Karl. Kera was all confused and everyone could see that. What did you find about Nolan Kera?? someone asked and so does everyone ask thousands of questions.  

Woah! she just woke up! give her a break! said Karl starting to feed Kera the soup. It tastes so good! she said 

Of course, it does! I made it said Jack from behind. Kera was surprised but reified that Jack was doing great, alive with no wounds. Sorry people but as you can see, I can't hold myself to take Kera with me. Let's meet everyone later! 

Glance took Kera's hand and ran off so no one could catch them and talk about investigation. Glance! slow! said Kera as her legs were giving up on her.

Oh right! Let me take you! 

Glance took Kera by his arms and walked across the street to his house. Everyone could see it how Kera hid her face close to his heart. Glance along with Kera in his arm entered the house. The house was big filled with arts and statues. The flowers were covering the gallery, so does the ceiling having glowing stars on it. Glance gently put Kera on the couch and in that position, he kissed Kera.