Chapter Four

Have known since dreams 

Keral took Kera to the Alchemist Garden. She told Keral not to wake up Jack because Jack used to do every chore by night with Kera but as he was not a night owl, he would doze off except when Kera is sleeping and dreaming. Last night when he saw Keral waking up and being alive looking out for Kera, he couldn't help but to close his eyes and sleep in a minute. 

Here is the famous herb from Africa, 'Silene Capensis.' said Keral smiling and told story to Kera because he knew Kera loves story and meaning behind things. You know Kera! In Africa, the Xhosa people of South Africa used the roots to stimulate vivid or lucid dreams, which they believed helped them communicate with their ancestors.

 You know Kera! In Africa, the Xhosa people of South Africa used the roots to stimulate vivid or lucid dreams, which they believed helped them communicate with their ancestors

Your Master has been growing all these by his garden. I have to take notes said Kera and was going off to take up ink and paper when Keral held her hands. No need to learn! I would be with you every time anyways!  said Keral and Kera felt something unusual from his grip. 

Keral! tell me how long have you been dream travelling?

Few months only! he answered, and Kera was confused. Weird she said and added further 'I thought I had saw you in dream before!'

Maybe you did! he faintly smiled and looked away. If only I could tell you how long, I have been dreaming of you he thought. 

Keral said Kera pointing to the plant she asked, 'Is that Calea zacate chichi.' 

Yes!!

I want to eat that plant! 

No! don't eat any plant parts raw. We don't even know what part to eat so it doesn't poison you! You might die of hallucinations too if taken more than your capacity. 

Keral started to explain the side effects. Kera was terrified and impressed by Keral's knowledge. She patted Keral again on head very time he tells her something which she didn't heard of. It's true lucid dreaming is great but side effects are something to be afraid of. 

People who lucid dreams naturally without any supplements can have sleeping paralysis, false awakening, confusion, poor sleep quality, sleep pattern changes, and sometimes affects mental health. Just think if normal Lucid dreaming can have these side effects than what does the SUPPLEMENTS can do? 

The supplements can have side effects-

Poor sleep quality, resulting in fatigue and irritability, Confusion, Dissociation, Subclinical psychosis, Blurred lines between dreaming and reality Becoming addicted to lucid dreaming, interrupting your sleep, False memories.

And the chart goes on. Kera had been taking supplements have hallucination every night, even had experienced false awakening and what not but she analysis her dreams and effects which gives he point to survive. 

Kera tried to eat healthy more than anything which won't give problems to her physical health because her body has been weak since the day she was born. As Kera dreams in black and white she can never get confused of what's dream and what's reality though surely sometimes when her own dream tricks her, she gets lost, but everyone wakes up after dreams, maybe which is why she is still alive, or she could have lost in her horrors of dream void.