Chapter Six

A LITTLE PAYBACK 

Kera and Jack came after long hours of energy being drained by the mansion. Aislin saw Kera's wound and got angry in worriedness about how her body was getting new wound each day. He patched Kera's wound and Kera told what had happened by the mansion. 

Only Jack knows how to open the box! Kera ended the story and Jack was all in his praise. How does only he know? asked Aislin knowing Karl is a smart thinker who could analysis everything and bring an action to the most favorable result. 

Because he is from Royale family! 

How does it help? asked Keral who was helping Jack to put ointments to an old wound. When I say Royale family it means he would have been a ruler or highest ranked Noble of the town. For now, he is highest Ranked Noble's kid.

Aislin's wife came in the room as Kera requested to. She asked Aislin to leave it to her wife so she could help Kera to clean up. The room was divided into two by the white curtains so they could talk every information. Keral got curious and asked if Jack is from Royal background so what about Kera? 

I'm the daughter of Winter Town's Mayor!

Wait what!!!!! Keral was shocked; started to think what he knows. Kera's father was well reupdated person with knowledge of medicines. He has always worked for the people and took care of the town. He was not among the highest nobles but always treated like one because of people. Other mayors and officials were jealous of him, but no one could ever bring him down. If he is the father, then Kera is one of the princesses to be nominated for the town's grace. 

Jack, are you people leaving?  

Yes sir! thank you for letting us stay till now! 

I don't do things for free! said Aislin and then looked over the curtain increasing his voice saying, 'I have a job for you to pay me back keeping you people alive.' 

Kera laughed in her breath and said, 'A new client Jack!' 

It was morning when Keral was putting the luggage and food Aislin had given for the trip back to the town. Keral didn't had talked to Kera even once; he kept avoiding Kera which irritated Kera even more. What's the mission asked Keral to Jack who was talking to Kera showing the town map. When Kera looked at Keral, he looked away from her and her mind rang his words 'You are not a beautiful scenery.' 

Your only work is to take the horses with you when we signal you! 

Horses?

Yes! you can at least ride a horse?

Of course, I can! Everyone knows it! said Keral and Kera got suspicious of his confidence, but she let it slide thinking his behavior is weird when Kera is around. So! said Jack and told him the plan of how they are trying to break into prison and help Aislin's friend Trish to be free. To free a prison!! said Keral in shock which was visible on his face. Yes! never done that before laughed Jack looking at Kera knowing it wouldn't be for the first time. 

They went up to the prison and as requested by the special officer's unit for investigation Kera and Jack got their way in. They simply forged the paper piece with signatures of high ranked investigator. When Kera and Jack went up the Trish's cell, he laughed. 

Kids these days! tell them to do something illegal and they are ready! said Trish and asked Aislin? 

Of course! we won't come for you old man! laughed Kera

Trish was the only person who had always been with the Dream hunters, way before they joined the investigation unit. Trish was their teacher back then, but he was working undercover to get the evidence for the head of the school. Tell him I don't want to talk with him said Trish and when Jack insisted to go with him; he got furious and attacked Jack Helding the collars.