Chapter Seven

Resurrect Memories

Glance???!! How- how are you here? 

Not for long Kera! said Glance with his smile and left Kera in mid of dance. She followed Glance over the crowd, through the hallways and rooms because of his mere shadow she could see but he was gone. Wait! it means!!! KERAL is in danger!!

Kera rushed in her white gown and started looking for Keral. Keral where are you? 

Meanwhile Keral was having drinks and eating pastries he never had saw in his life. He saw Jack having good time with his mother; he was feeling happy for him, for Jack's true smile but deep inside there was a place where he envied him.  Beautiful family isn't it said a guy in mask. 

Indeed, replied Keral and looked at the Noble talking with him. When in mid he mentioned Kera also likes Mother Clove and so does I because she is the greatest mother who had always believed in us. Who are you, Mister? asked Keral and the Noble smiled 'I'm Karl, you might have heard of me.'

Keral legs started to shake even more when he noticed other guards who were mostly working for Karl circling up. Oh Keral! said Clove and added 'is it alright dear Karl for me to take him for a moment of dance.'

I can never say no to you Miss Clove! chuckled Karl knowing she is with Jack and Kera. Calm down Keral she whispered and danced through the crowd making him to reunite with Kera. Kera's eyes were all calm now, she gave up her body to Keral as she saw him. She was all fragile and weak thinking losing Keral. 

Thank goodness you are alright! she said in her breath. Keral couldn't understand her behavior was being this close and resting herself on him like that in his arms but then he remembered the words saying he is the Saviour of Kera. Let's go!!! 

Before you go! I want to talk with you! said Munchin behind them.

What is it about? asked Kera guarding Keral in front. I want to give you a clue to 'PIECE OF PAPER' before someone else gets it. Kera's eyes widened as she heard her father words. Were you--

No! I'm a mere participant to this sin but I do have something you could use! 

What you want us to do? 

Find the serum before anyone else and destroy it! destroy everything! Don't let Glance get it! 

Destroy? Glance? Wh-what- how?!!

I have no time! here!

Munchin handed over a clock and a key and asked them to leave because he was informed from his source that someone is trying to get the failed dreamer but also a miracle; it was Keral, the miracle. 

We are not going with Jack? asked Keral as Kera was leaving with him to the mansion through the secret passage. Clove will handle it, no one can do anything to Jack under her shadows. Kera was back to the mansion looking up for every room thinking if someone came in but there was no clue. 

Kera! no one can come in!!!

How are you so sure? 

Because I know! I had set many hidden things, and everything is in its place and so trust me with this! 

Kera sighed loud and asked Keral to prepare water for her bath. As Keral was done with his work and outside, he after a moment came again to get the candle from the room when he saw her dress on floor which made him nervous. He was stopping himself to imagine her bath with the flowers filled in the bathtub and fragrance of patchouli. 

Ke-kera? 

Yes!!! 

Where are the candles? 

It's in here!!!