𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐓

𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒 𝐀𝐆𝐎

"Fearyn, you need to go to sleep!" screamed Alice from upstairs, but Fearyn just sat downstairs in the living room on the floor, drawing.

Alice walked the stairs down and looked, smiling at her daughter. "Fearyn" warned the witch her child, but she couldn't be angry at her.

She walked to the living room and knelt down while wiping Fearyn's beautiful white hair aside.

The ten-year-old girl smiled and showed her drawing. "Wow, Fearyn, it looks beautiful. Is that a crystal?" asked Alice and couldn't stop smiling. "Yes," whispered the young witch and looked up at her mother.

But before the little witch started to draw again, stood Alice up while lifting her daughter.

"But now you need to sleep, okay? You can draw tomorrow again." whispered the witch and walked with Fearyn upstairs to her beautiful white room.

The white-haired one laid her daughter on the bed and covered her up, while Fearyn laughed at her mother.

"What?" asked Alice and laughed too. "I'm not a baby anymore," answered Fearyn proudly and sat up.

Alice just couldn't stop smiling or laughing. She looked at her little witch with lovely eyes "Well you will always be my baby," said Alice, and Fearyn smiled.

The mother looked at her daughter and then at the drawing that she still had in her hand.

A beautiful dark green crystal.

"You can have it," giggled Fearyn. Alice looked amused at her daughter and kissed her on her head. "Thank you."

The witch caressed her daughter's cheek softly, but Fearyn noticed something. Again.

"A another bruise?" whispered the ten-year-old worried. The mother swallowed hard but said, smiling. "It's nothing, baby. Get some sleep now, okay?"

Fearyn nodded and lay down. Alice kissed her on the cheek and left the room.

But the little witch couldn't sleep ― again.

She knew something was wrong, but she didn't know what.

𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐓

It was eight years ago when this all started.

No more quiet nights.

The talking became less.

Her magic became weaker.

Her hair was dirty.

The nightmares got worse.

And she couldn't get the dark green crystal out of her head.

Fearyn remembered the night when she saw her mother's bruise. It wasn't her first one, and not her last one.

And that broke Fearyn so hard.

Mattheo entered his bedroom with a black shirt and sleeping pants after he took a shower and looked at his future wife ― who was just staring at the black wall.

"Fearyn?" whispered Mattheo carefully, but he didn't get an answer.

The Death Eater just sighed and sat next to Fearyn. He pulled her hair in her dirty shirt because he wanted to see her face.

Mattheo looked at the witch and shook slowly his head when he saw how dirty she was.

He couldn't find out what hair color she had Black? Grey? White?

Fearyn wore a pullover with holes and blood, underwear, and no socks.

He knew he had to wash her, but he was a little unsure about it.

"Fearyn?" whispered Mattheo again and put slowly his hand on her cheek to move her head to him.

The witch looked at him, and the brown-haired one smiled.

"Fearyn, don't you want to wash yourself?" whispered the future lord and caressed her cheek.

But the only reaction Mattheo got was a tear that came from her eye.

Fearyn reminded that her mother caressed her cheek all the time when she needed to go to sleep.

That's made her a little happy, but also so sad.

Mattheo didn't understand her reaction.

He just kept doing it but then stopped and thought about what to do now.

He sighed and looked at the wall thinking.
The Death Eater didn't want to overwhelm her.

So he decided to ask her tomorrow again, and tomorrow, they would drive to Hogwarts, so she needed to change herself into her Slytherin Uniform.

Mattheo's face turned pissed off, after he thought that he would see everyone again.

He was curious about what would happen now.

It would be the last year in Hogwarts, but without Voldemort, Dumbledore, Severus Snape, Bellatrix...

He was so curious about what Harry Potter wanted to do now.

Mattheo knew he would try to hurt him or kill him, but he didn't let that happen.

He would be faster.

Riddle looked at Fearyn, who was still sitting and staring at the ground.

He took Fearyn slowly and carefully in his arms while he lay down with her.

Fearyn didn't show any emotions. She just let it happen and closed her eyes, but she started to shake and breathe harder.

Mattheo noticed that she was scared and whispered, "Fearyn, I will not hurt you."

The witch opened her eyes and met Mattheo's chocolate brown eyes.

She said nothing but slowly calmed down.

The future Lord smiled and caressed her cheek again.

Fearyn became tired, but she didn't want to sleep. She was too scared.

"Fearyn, I will be here for you and make all your bad dreams disappear." whispered the Death Eater again.

Actually, the white-haired one didn’t trust anyone, ― but with Mattheo, she felt. Safe.

For the first time in her life.

After eight years.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
𝘌𝘯𝘨𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘩 𝘪𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘮𝘺 𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘶𝘢𝘨𝘦, 𝘪𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘦𝘳𝘳𝘰𝘳𝘴 𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺! ♡ luvsyie