𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒

It was still very early in the morning when Fearyn woke up, she could feel the darkness around her.

She sat up slowly and saw that the sun was about to rise.

But the witch also noticed something strong and muscular under her hands.

Confused, she looked around and her eyes slowly drifted down as she realized that she had been sleeping on Atlas.

The whole night.

Other women would scream, but Fearyn just stared at him with widened eyes. She was frozen while hoping that Mattheo wasn't here and watched how she woke up.

Fearyn looked closer at the man down. She leaned a little closer to his face and scanned his light brown beard, his beautiful pink lips.

Her gaze moved up to his closed eyes. She leaned closer to count his long lashes.

"I can feel your breath against my nose, princess," whispered Atlas with his morning voice while he opened his eyes. "Have I ever told you how beautiful you are?"

Fearyn's eyes widened as she began to smile against his lips, noticing Atlas leaning forward.

Their lips touched gently.

The witch gazed into his brown eyes, which were as beautiful as Mattheo's.

Atlas wrapped his left arm around Fearyn's waist, his rough hand moved down under her clothes.

The white-haired one let a shaky breath out which made Atlas grin.

"Can I?" he asked as he stroked Fearyn's lips with his thumb.

The witch bit her soft lips while she felt how the other witch began to stroke his lips against hers.

Fearyn couldn't believe what she was doing,

But there was something magical about Atlas that the white-haired woman didn't see in Mattheo.

And suddenly she felt his soft beautiful lips on hers.

Fearyn's breathing became heavier and heavier.

She felt Atlas turn her around, so that he was on top of her while his hands began to wander under her T-shirt.

The witch rolled her eyes back as she felt Atlas begin to kiss her neck.

He quickened the pace, kissing and nibbling at her neck while his hands reached for the hem of her shir-.

Fearyn sat up quickly.

She didn't know what was going on, she stood up while trying to calm her breathing.

She looked down at the sleeping Atlas and let a deep, relieved sigh out.

It was just a dream.

She slowly sat down again, but quickly had the feeling that she had betrayed Mattheo, her love.

Why did she dream of something like that? And then of Atlas, who surely had a woman by his side.

Fearyn swallowed hard while looking with widened eyes at the man beside her.

She had to admit Atlas was beautiful, but never as beautiful as her husband.

The witch felt guilty but also angry about her dream. She knew her dream wasn't Atlas' fault, but she really wanted to hit him with a stick.

The sun was starting to shine anyway, so why shouldn't she wake him up now, she thought and grabbed a stick.

So she got up and stood in front of him as she started hitting him with it.